• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So... I may like Demi Lovato's music... o_OAnd I thought admitting Lady Gaga had good songs was tough. This is throwing me away the funk off! :eek:

What to watch? Godzilla KotM 2019 or US released Megabeast Investigator Juspion...? (Sees Smallville in the corner) "Yes please!"

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was really nervous to bother her about where things are with the anthology, but I'm so glad I did. I wish I'd done it sooner; had I known she was having trouble because we're down an editor, I would have offered to help right away.

I really, really can't wait to see the final product. <3

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't find a single comment on any Joker-related tweets that aren't just "we live in a society" jokes.
That's just it. This movie aligns with the stupid "political correctness" culture. And I have responded to the Joker thread with thinking that we live in that same, dumb society. So, therefore those 'jokes' aren't even jokes. It's real.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm in such a good mood this morning. I don't know if it's because I've had the privilege of reading some excellent short stories while making edit suggestions on them, or if it's because of something else--but I'm going to hold onto this feeling for as long as I can.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finding a dead fish at the end of my drive is not what I imagined waking up to find this morning.

I imagine it was the cat's doing...but where on earth did he even find a fish??? o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Being asked to do a fic rec list is exhausting when you're bad at playing favourites and everytime you're nearly finished the browser crashes. x_x Please...I am tired and in misery...this isn't fun anymore...I just want it to be done....

Edit: I FINISHED IT! :D -confetti- Oh, thank the gods, I wanna sleep for a week.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Why am I just discovering that you can have a fire extinguisher as a weapon in Saints Row 2 eleven years later?!?!

... oh yeah, it’s also refillable using the fire hydrants scattered about the map.

Top Bottom