• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've fallen down the BotW rabbit-hole and can't get up.

+Please let this time actually be true when I say "Only two chapters to go". Please, writing gods--I'll sacrifice ink and notebooks upon your altar, I'll burn book-scented incense, I'll offer 1k word libations every day... Just let this end within the next two weeks. So tired...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Great opening. The cover does the book no justice."

Um...thanks, I think? Back-handed compliments are...well, something. :cautious:

+Why are endings so freaking hard? I'm not even talking emotionally--been there before, and probably will be again when the thing's actually finished--but I mean the doing of them? Why the hell is it, even if I have a general notion of how to wrap things up, my brain continues to sabotage my progress?

++I haven't been this in love with a Zelda game since Twilight Princess. It makes me want to buy all the LoZ stuff that's been on my wishlists for a while (like the Twilight Princess graphic novels and the Hyrule Historia--I wonder if they'll do an updated version?)

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Hobbs and Shaw was fun - no real story, per se, but the cameos were funny and this was definitely the right direction for the F&F films.

Pretty much nonstop action, no irritating love story and stuff blew up. All I want in a film, basically.
Damn. Sounds WORTH every damn dollar! I want to see it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Damn. Sounds WORTH every damn dollar! I want to see it.
I'd see it again - you don't even have to have seen any of the F&F films to be able to watch it, IMO.

It doesn't take itself seriously, it is super light on story but it's action from the very beginning. If that's your thing then I highly recommend seeing it on the big screen for the effects.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Finished the MG earlier today, and not a moment too soon. Gives me the rest of the week to catch up on everything I've fallen behind on/neglected.

Also gives lots of time to binge Breath of the Wild. Because I don't always play video games, but when I do, I form an unhealthy obsessive-compulsive relationship with them. :whistle:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Double post with something more positive (to take my mind off the impending procedure in two hours' time):

My daughter has just gotten her exam results and has gotten a triple distinction, which is the highest possible grade, and has been snapped up by her chosen university.

Could not be more proud of her and she leaves next month for Gloucester to study music.

Not bad for a kid born when I was homeless and penniless, eh?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Angel That's awesome! Good for her, and good luck with your procedure. ^^

CT: I should start picking out Christmas presents, since my budget will likely be (as it always is) tight around the holidays themselves. Also really want to start prepping things for a future promo I have in mind for whenever I'm ready to launch FotS next year. Also need school clothes/supplies for kiddo soon.

Living is expensive. x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just thinking about the next 10 days has me exhausted. x_x Still, it's easy time compared to month-long exercises/courses.

+Can it please just rain for a couple days straight? Hell knows we need it (and rain equals no one bothering me for any reason, 9 times out of 10).

Top Bottom