• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Goldsickle

The Siren manga Sony suddenly felt like releasing last year is just to "celebrate Siren's 15th anniversary" (it was that long..?) or something.
But there's this teeny-weeny wishful thinking that it's a sign Sony is planning on releasing an actual new Siren game.

But a word of warning, Sony: tank controls again and I'm buying it used.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's amazing the talent that produced the Showa era of Godzilla films. Yeah some times you can see the strings and the lack of much blinking in the momster's eyes bothers me but man these films are crafted so well.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Three users like one of my Wordpress pages at the same time, and all of their accounts just happen to consist of recipes? Hmm... I smell bots, methinks. :cautious: I mean, honestly...my About Me page is not that interesting. If anything, this just makes me want to tweak it, now. x_x

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Three users like one of my Wordpress pages at the same time, and all of their accounts just happen to consist of recipes? Hmm... I smell bots, methinks. :cautious:I mean, honestly...my About Me page is not that interesting. If anything, this just makes me want to tweak it, now. x_x
Yeah, I've seen similar, so I delete them, however... there are people look at your content. Wordpress has good SEO on its own.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, I've said my piece. Now to spend my time the way I should--editing, chatting with friends, playing with the pup, and rage-stomping every monster in BotW into the ground, because this anger's gotte go somewhere--and unlike some people, I'm not going to use it to publicly shame someone.

Gods, I hope you guys are having a better day than I am. >.>

Edit: Sorry, guys. I know my last few posts have been pretty negative, and I hope I'm not dragging anyone down. It's just one of those weeks. ^^;

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It might be controversial, but after watching this video I think Lucasfilm would benefit from following in the footsteps of "Batman Ninja" and having Japan make an anime for Star Wars. It would be so cool and would harken back to SW's roots of being inspired by Japanese period piece films. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It'll be back to school for kiddo soon, and there's still so much we need to get for her. x_x Hopefully I can find some of the school supplies around the house she didn't use last year; at least then it should cut down on the cost a smidge.

+I can't believe all that is still going on. ._.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"If a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around to hear it does it make a sound?"

Yes it does. A sound is a wave of pressure, a disturbance in the air (or liquids or solid objects), and it exists whether or not there is someone to perceive it.

Science - 1
Philosophical bullshit - 0

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ever sneezed so hard you've hurt your neck and shoulder?

Because that's how many years old I am, apparently. >.< Welp, guess I'd better use the Voltaren...

+Why am I still in a reading slump? *Looks at piles of unread books on shelves, plus ebooks and audio books*.

Oh, that's why...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thanks to some solid concrit, I've just done 2k words of rewrites for the second chapter of FotS. I've been so frustrated with the early chapters for so long, so having someone shed some light on how to make things better was a huge help.

Definitely means a lot more work in the coming days to make sure things are consistent with the new content, though. Whatever the outcome, I'm glad I'll be able to make this story so much better than it was before. I just hope it'll be good enough in the end.

Top Bottom