• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Thinking happy thoughts! I ordered a backpack from a webshop. In their webpage they asked me if I have any special wishes regarding my order, so I just typed "surprise me".

vkcom.png

:D

I'll get back to studying while I'm still having this wide smile on my face ->

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Always heard that one of the points in favor of Nvidia over AMD is better drivers, but after switching to a Radeon card I don't know if I see that. Slightly less setting in the graphics profile, yes, but also some that the Nvidia control panel doesn't have, like frame rate limiter. Also integrated stats monitoring, overclocking software, Chill, Anti Lag, recording software... All stuff Nvidia either doesn't have or only does so with the help of additional programs like GeForce Experience or Inspector.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If you ever needed convincing that critics don't know nothin' then Dave Chappelle's "Sticks & Stones" getting a 38% Critic Score on Rotten Tomatoes versus the Audience's 99% should do it. :bored:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If there are any Jim Jefferies fans in the UK here, I've got two tickets I can't use for early December...he's doing a gig at Resorts World Arena Birmingham and the person I was going with has backed out.

Currently reselling on Ticketmaster if anyone's interested...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Oh? You mean I get a whooole day off? How gracious of you, work.

Probably going to spend it updating my resume, there's a position I've got my eye on.

In other news, I've finally got a working coffee machine. Now I don't have to keep buying that bean tinted watery slop at the gas station. Hooray!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna see Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter in a future Batman film.

There was an article on CBR.com were they tried to figure who Sony's Thanos could be and I facepalmed.

No Sony No.

PS. After reading it I chose Morlun.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Even though it's only the second week of school, I'm glad kiddo has a PA Day tomorrow. With how badly I've been sleeping, an additional day to sleep-in sounds so frigging nice. x_x

+I'm beginning to regret not having the next book. This series has pulled me right out my slump.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Even though it's only the second week of school, I'm glad kiddo has a PA Day tomorrow.

Haha I had to google for "PA day" :D Learning something new again! Do you often or regularly have that kind of days?

Also I came back to tell you that I'm super excited :nailbiting: I finally decided to fulfill one of my childhood's dreams and apply for an exchange period in another country!!

Ever since I started my studies in the university, I had been thinking that "I can't leave because I'm married, I can't leave my spouse", so I just tried to forget about it - despite the fact that every time I got the newsletter about the application period for next semester, I felt really sad.
This time when I got the newsletter I realized it's pretty much a "now or never" situation. If I don't apply now, I won't get a chance to apply for student exchange ever again.

So, for the first time, I actually talked this through with my spouse and he told me he would be super proud of me if I applied.
And I cried. And I checked the opportunities. And I cried some more.

And now I'm gonna send my application and motivation letter. Thumbs up, let's hope I will be selected :thumbsup:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That my family on my dad's side are cursed by heart issues and cancer

My dad and 3 of his brothers , and 3 of his sisters and my grand parents on his side have all died of either cancer or heart issues

And now his last remaining brother I found out today has bowel cancer

What a completely Sh*t day , I don't even wanna go back to my work after lunch now

Top Bottom