• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Well tomorrow No man's sky finally comes out for me. My entire summer of just finding something to keep me occupied until this day has finally come to a close. XD I'd make a joke about how you guys won't see me for months but you kinda haven't already. Also Hi, i'm not dead.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Does anyone else remember what a solid night's sleep is like?

Yeah, me neither. :thumbsdown:

+ Okay, time to get to work.

++I hope this afternoon's plans go well. Kiddo seriously needs to go outside today; way too much Minecraft lately.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Does anyone else remember what a solid night's sleep is like?
Yeah, me neither. :thumbsdown:
Afraid not. :dead:

As for myself, I had to head to the local post office for the first time today, I find a building with a big "Post Office" letters carved in stone above the door, I boldly step inside and...it's an Italian restaurant. :eek:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
13906637_972755532834794_8750419330523833784_n.jpg

Never got the chance to drink this because it was discontinued when I was a baby. Now I can finally have a taste of this rare elixir.

It's ok. It kinda taste like Pepsi mixed with Sprite.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I finally post that Final Fantasy 13 LP. >.> But I didn't add any commentary. lol So it's just game-play. I think next video will have some commentary. :D Just just glad my OBS studio is working properly. hehehe

Not I just need to sit down and write more.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
researches claim that college is the no. 1 cause of suicide among teens/young adults. in more positive news researches ALSO say that overpopulation will no longer be a problem in the next decade

but seriously university will be the death of me

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I bothering with these broken headphones when I've got a brand spanking new Bioshock pair in a box somewhere? o_O
One of our reporters just bashed the referee as an inexperienced twat, on international TV. lol The world's gone MAD.
And the queen has finally come clean: she's a scaly.
For real.
It was even on her official website.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Me; Why did you sign up for student loans if you're not going to school?

Jared Leto: I'm craaaAAAaaazy

Me: Look at the interest rates.

Jared Leto: Oh. Sh!t.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
About time we got some more rain. The humidity was getting just a tad overwhelming... :cautious:

+It may come with its own stresses, but editing is a nice break from the mad pace of writing. Who knows? Once I've caught up on the minor edits, I might just hit another streak.

++I wonder if I should start taking a multi-vitamin, or something?

Top Bottom