• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nothing. I try not to think as much as possible. It's bad for you, least I think it is. Oh no, what have I done?

"Real beauty ends where an intellectual expression begins. Intellect is in itself a mode of exaggeration, and destroys the harmony of any face. The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are!"

-restrains self from adding the next line despite it being one of her favorites- >_> -doesn't want to upset anyone-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Real beauty ends where an intellectual expression begins. Intellect is in itself a mode of exaggeration, and destroys the harmony of any face. The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are!"

-restrains self from adding the next line despite it being one of her favorites- >_> -doesn't want to upset anyone-

I love when I actually know the reference. (I really need to read it faster, though.)

CT: I think we might have actually succeeded in getting rid of the ants. o_O About time, it's only been like, 3 weeks...

+At this rate, I need to rewrite my outlines if I have any hope of getting things back into some semblance of "on track". Goddamn it, Reeves! You're not even supposed to be in this scene! Don't I get a say in how things play out? >.>

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Good question.

13901372_1812022419020009_2244595855916282099_n.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Foxtrot94: Oh no, I get that. I wouldn't mind if he was the Joker. I thought that Jim Carrey would have been a nice choice, but only since seeing him in the number 23 because he had a serious role in that. They already had him as the Riddler, but if he can pull off a mix of serious and wacky then I think it would be cool. Then again, I don't know much about comics as it is anyway lol

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
planning maybe maling mine newnest fanfic Adventures in other dimension 2 part one would be in paralel to us AU even version of one fictional universe and well second art would be in AU of ours maybe this one works beside fact that mine pairing of OC and fictional character is okay beside fact that cannon character that is male mostly in mine works has aged onto 24 than 3os canon material has

berto

I Saw the Devil
OF COURSE!!!

Why didn't I think of this!? I should've collected them while I had a chance!!
7cd2aefe0da2fce13a51b0b76c4129daa8ec47d23d71759590eb53ecdac62b3b_1.jpg

Too late now, there are no more name cola bottles, just songs...

This would've been a funny thing to have on a video game party at the fridge. One half Catherine and the other half Katherine. See how many of each are left at the end of the night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom