• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
OF COURSE!!!

Why didn't I think of this!? I should've collected them while I had a chance!!
7cd2aefe0da2fce13a51b0b76c4129daa8ec47d23d71759590eb53ecdac62b3b_1.jpg

Too late now, there are no more name cola bottles, just songs...

This would've been a funny thing to have on a video game party at the fridge. One half Catherine and the other half Katherine. See how many of each are left at the end of the night.
Lol, that's very funny. Also amusing since I recently bought the novelisation of the game.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Lol, that's very funny. Also amusing since I recently bought the novelisation of the game.
Someone wrote a book using that story? .......geez.

I may kinda like Catherine for its quirky nature as a game, but its plot and characters do not really make for a great story. Especially when it kinda makes a point to comment on gender politics and utterly fails.

For one, Vincent is an absolute freaking tool who would save himself a lot of grief if he just took 5 seconds to say "I. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND." instead of sweating like a faucet when questioned and then complaining about all this crap to his friends. Man, I wanted to punch that guy.

Not to mention, while Catherine is an obvious psycho b!tch, Katherine is just as bad! She practically bullies him with her passive aggressive pushes towards things like marriage.

And the overall message is basically, men are irresponsible idiots who will eventually have to give up any kind of fun or life they may have and submit to the iron fisted control of a woman who will basically harvest him for money and sperm.......?

I wish the game allowed me to go after Erica. She was the only sane one I'd actually like to spend time with in this game.

Sorry for the long rant lol. Like I said, I like Catherine, but man does it stupidity kinda bug me. :laugh:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
...I liked Catherine's story. :blush:

Someone wrote a book using that story? .......geez.
Ta da~
VSFLZgJm.jpg

Interestingly, it jumps around to multiple perspectives, not just Vincent's. This allows the reader to see...
What Catherine looks like to other people, not just Vincent.
Also it appears to not follow any of the game's actual endings but to create it's own.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Jared Leto's Joker is so twisted, he played the version of Mortal Kombat for the Genesis. With the red blood.
Chance... enough.

The most that'll happen is that they either reboot again or recast the Joker -- and for now, I don't see either one of those things happening.

I've accepted Gadot as Wonder Woman -- I don't see why people think he's trying too hard.

Most of his scenes were cut out, so it's not fair to judge.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Also amusing since I recently bought the novelisation of the game.
Did you buy the Japanese version or was it published in English?
I have it in English but that's a fan translation. if there's an English publication I'd rather support that. If not I can post the link to the novel for those that are interested.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have the Japanese version naturally. I don't believe it was ever published in English, shame that.
It's not all bad. The fan translation that I have is pretty excellent. There is also another novel based on Catherine.
cover.jpg

The Mysterious Tale of Rapunzel

This one is only partially translated.

What Catherine looks like to other people, not just Vincent.
02.png

07.png

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Chance... enough.

The most that'll happen is that they either reboot again or recast the Joker -- and for now, I don't see either one of those things happening.
Jared Leto's Joker is so freaking twisted, he regularly eats oatmeal raisin cookies and always leaves the toilet seat up.
I have the Japanese version naturally. I don't believe it was ever published in English, shame that.
So, you bought it just for the novelty value? I mean, I have a Japanese copy of the Death Note: Los Angeles BB Murder Cases book, but I at least still read the novel before. Must suck not being able to read it if you can't read Japanese.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, you bought it just for the novelty value? I mean, I have a Japanese copy of the Death Note: Los Angeles BB Murder Cases book, but I at least still read the novel before. Must suck not being able to read it if you can't read Japanese.
Nah man. I can read it just fine. Gotta put those three years of studying Japanese in college to good use. :thumbsup:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you ever looked at your FaceBook friends and thought: "Why did you friend me? We rarely talked? What are you up too? Who are you working for?! What is your Social Secuity Number?!......." :eek:
The people on this forum whom I have as Facebook friends, I love ya and this post is not directed at you(s). But seriously... What's your SSN...? :bored:

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Jungle Life, I'm far away from nowhere. On my own like Tarzan Boy..."

I want to watch TMNT3 now....

Also I've now decided that Time Fire, Naoto (aka Quantum Ranger Eric) is the coolest Ranger and my currect "Boom Stick." (Whatever that means)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm just a little tiny bit absolutely livid right now. The Metroid 2 remake got hit with several DMCAs from Nintendo 2 days after it came out, despite the game being in development for TEN YEARS and several demos coming out. Nintendo's PR is going to explode after this fiasco.

Top Bottom