• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Oh, my, god...

After being denied (legally) streaming the "Digimon Adventure Tri" movie for so long, it's finally hitting theatres in the West. Quick, I need a GIF to indicate my excitement...

tumblr_inline_o56bqudKKv1rhjzza_540.gif
Awesome news! Is the OG English cast making a return?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Awesome news! Is the OG English cast making a return?
I don't think they've announced the cast list yet, but I remember Joshua Seth (voice of Tai) expressing interest in returning, so hopefully they can get as many back as possible.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Meaning winning is an extremely difficult and unlikely outcome?

Man you don't even know. I can throw a punch and see the animation connecting only to find out it didn't in the very next frame and I get wrecked for it. It's a mess.

usually always quit games like that.

Well quitting ongoing matches is a heavy sin in gaming so I just don't bother joining a clearly laggy one to begin with.

Oddly enough, sometimes I can get decent connection out of American players, even from the far West Coast but Chinese/Japanese players are freaking impossible to play against unless you have the best connection in existence. I've given up entering Japanese lobbies altogether now, I already know I'll have a laggy ass game and I'll end up salty as hell. XD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Still nothing on that? Damn. Well hopefully they can bring them back.
I take it all back! They released the cast listing a few days ago.

THEY GOT JOSHUA SETH BACK!!!!!!
Tai- Joshua Seth
Agumon- Tom Fahn
Greymon- Kyle Hebert

Matt- Vic Mignogna
Gabumon and Garurumon- Kirk Thornton

Sora- Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Biyomon- Cherami Leigh
Birdramon- Melodee Spevack

Izzy- Mona Marshall
Tentomon and Kabuterimon- Jeff Nimoy

Joe- Robbie Daymond
Gomamon- R. Martin Klein

Mimi- Philece Sampler
Palmon- Anna Garduno
Togemon- Mari Devon

TK- Johnny Yong Bosch
Patamon- Laura Summer
Angemon- Dave Mallow

Kari- Tara Sands
Gatomon- Kate Higgins

Meiko- Cristina Vee
Meicoomon- Kate Higgins

Daigo- Doug Erholtz
Himekawa- Cherami Leigh

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I take it all back! They released the cast listing a few days ago.

THEY GOT JOSHUA SETH BACK!!!!!!
Tai- Joshua Seth
Agumon- Tom Fahn
Greymon- Kyle Hebert

Matt- Vic Mignogna
Gabumon and Garurumon- Kirk Thornton

Sora- Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Biyomon- Cherami Leigh
Birdramon- Melodee Spevack

Izzy- Mona Marshall
Tentomon and Kabuterimon- Jeff Nimoy

Joe- Robbie Daymond
Gomamon- R. Martin Klein

Mimi- Philece Sampler
Palmon- Anna Garduno
Togemon- Mari Devon

TK- Johnny Yong Bosch
Patamon- Laura Summer
Angemon- Dave Mallow

Kari- Tara Sands
Gatomon- Kate Higgins

Meiko- Cristina Vee
Meicoomon- Kate Higgins

Daigo- Doug Erholtz
Himekawa- Cherami Leigh
Looks like they managed to get a decent amount of the old cast back. Thats pretty awesome! Although its kinda funny Doug Erholtz is on the cast but hes not voicing TK again.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Looks like they managed to get a decent amount of the old cast back. Thats pretty awesome! Although its kinda funny Doug Erholtz is on the cast but hes not voicing TK again.
Indeed, I'll revive the Digimon thread once we get a trailer or something.

As for what I'm thinking, I can't believe how long the neighbour's party went on for. It was gone 02:00 by the time they started to leave. I need my beauty sleep and trust me, you wouldn't like me when I'm cranky.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Me during summers in Louisiana, and pretty much the entire year*

large.png

I'd send some rain your way...y'know, if I was a god or something. ^^; (It's been raining periodically for the last three days, which after the humidity, is so freaking welcome. I don't want to imagine how brutal Louisiana summers are. D: Or Arizona, for that matter).

CT: I can't decide if I want to fast-forward through the next two weeks, or put on the brakes. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't want to imagine how brutal Louisiana summers are. D: Or Arizona, for that matter

-looks up from her ritual sacrifice--pushes hood back- It's okay. This summer in Az is going to be great. I'm working on making the weather milder as we speak.
(I'm kidding; it's hell here. I can't wait for November just for the slightly cooler weather. T-T)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, Zoe Quinn, one of the central targets for an absolutely brutal online harassment campaign is going to be getting a film adaption of her memoir with Scarlett Johansson interested in portraying Quinn.

Hoo boy, I can see all the whiny man children getting absolutely livid and throwing Gamergates on the floor like a disobedient toddler in a grocery store.

13932672_975529862557361_9068553492701410255_n.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
So, Zoe Quinn, one of the central targets for an absolutely brutal online harassment campaign is going to be getting a film adaption of her memoir with Scarlett Johansson interested in portraying Quinn.

Hoo boy, I can see all the whiny man children getting absolutely livid and throwing Gamergates on the floor like a disobedient toddler in a grocery store.

13932672_975529862557361_9068553492701410255_n.jpg
i don't see why so many people are upset by this. all the best biopics are based on despicable human beings

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i don't see why so many people are upset by this. all the best biopics are based on despicable human beings
*shrugs* I honestly don't have any hatred for Zoe Quinn. Her relationship drama and sex life is none of my business. The brutal harassment she got was completely wrong. I may not have agreed with everything she's done, but she didn't deserve that.

There's a lot more people out there deserving of my hate that are truly despicable.

Just screw those stupid Gamergaters. Ethnics in video game journalism my ass. Let them cry about this. Their tears are delicious.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*shrugs* I honestly don't have any hatred for Zoe Quinn. Her relationship drama and sex life is none of my business. The brutal harassment she got was completely wrong. I may not have agreed with everything she's done, but she didn't deserve that.

There's a lot more people out there deserving of my hate that are truly despicable.

Just screw those stupid Gamergaters. Ethnics in video game journalism my ass. Let them cry about this. Their tears are delicious.
zoe quinn is a lying, manipulative, petulant child. and she like to hide behind words like "harassment" and "misogyny". who she puts in her pants is her business.

Top Bottom