• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, Apollo Justice doesn't quite hit the highs that the first three games do. But I do think its a pretty consistent experience, and I'd say it doesn't quite hit the lows of something like Case 2-3 haha.

Ya know I like Trucy but I can't help but think "where is Maya and Pearl and why aren't they here?" But while I play the Maya fan boy it is about time to start the final case in Apollo Justice. haha.

As for what I am thinking in general: I finished NeiR Automata and my God is 2B thicc... But omg the best character in the game is the Pod, don't at me!

I have a question..... Would anyone here like to be my proof reader for me? If not that is okay. I just thought I'd ask while I was here.

(I'm to shy to ask Rebel Dynasty again.) Haha

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
After watching Generator Rex, I wanna see Man of Action work on a Jak and Daxter cartoon.

It took them 14 episodes but the 3 leads of the Witcher are finally in the same scene.

Should I watch True Detective season 3 next?

I read an old post of mine and cringed. I wish I could edit it....

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
It's still bonkers that corporations are trying to re-invent Second Life/VR Chat/Playstation Home and trying to monetize it by calling it "the Metaverse". It's literally just the internet but with more steps and the same amount of child predators.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Seems that I didn't get the scholarship and I'm a bit sad, but I'm trying to think it was most likely because I didn't have a topic for my thesis back then and that's also a selection criteria for that grant.

Oh well.

Also, it baffles my mind that I've got the very last exam in the law school next week o_O

And I should finally decide whether I want to become a judge because in that case I should apply to court traineeship soon...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Arrow was greenlight to ride off Batman Begin/The Dark Knight. So I'm hoping they use Reeves Batman as a chance greenlit a TV show based of the Question. He fits the Noir/Detective vibe they are going for and he does the grounded vibe better.

Goldsickle

Trying to look for "dog mourns cat" video on YouTube.

Among the results was "dog kills cat"...

"Watch this horrid video of a dog killing a cat".

YouTube... what the f*** is wrong with you?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm around 70 % through Aveyard's Red Queen and I'm baffled by a simple question of

how in Earth could a plan like "We're just gonna tell everyone this girl didn't know her blood is silver" because.. really, hasn't she ever cut her finger? She has been raised by reds, who allegedly are living in constant misery and doing hard work but apparently claiming she's never seen her own blood sounds so legit that no one can even think of a scenario where someone just figures it's a poor lie?

Also, she IS a soon 18 yo girl, you'd think she'd see her own blood every month.

But despite this, the occasional deus ex machina moments, and the main character being just another irritating Mary Sue poorly veiled in angst, I enjoy this. I enjoyed The Hunger Games and Nevermoor #1 as well, despite my critical self shouting at some pages :D

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Trying to look for "dog mourns cat" video on YouTube.

Among the results was "dog kills cat"...

"Watch this horrid video of a dog killing a cat".

YouTube... what the f*** is wrong with you?
Found that video and reported it for "violent or repulsive content". Did the same to a "mother cat kills kitten" video.

Were you looking for this one?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Family gonna go watch Batman Saturday. I was tempted to say no cause I don't care about superhero movies anymore, honestly that genre needs to **** off already but then I thought about it and hey, if nothing else I'll get to gorge on burgers and fries.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
There are actually multiple stories for dogs that misses their cat friend.
I was trying to look for any story like that.
True. In that case you just have to beat YouTube's search into submission with judicious use of the hyphen to get rid of any results you don't want.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yesterday was a bad day.

Today is not much better.

Hoping tomorrow is a marked improvement.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dragon type monsters in old school Yu-Gi-Oh:

d9v6xhg-891bc94c-8760-46a5-a3ed-0e48e375e535.jpg

Dragon type monsters in modern Yu-Gi-Oh:

de7kwrg-79077d25-e3dd-430f-b6e2-c6d95ec08abb.png

Dafuq happened.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Putting aside the fact that that's a fake card from deviantart, the real "Dragonmaid" archetype is a spoof of the manga series "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid".

I wouldn't take it too seriously.
I mean it does say deviantart.com in undeniably huge letters right at the bottom of that card......

Top Bottom