• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I wanna make a new Sig... but it's been so long since I've been on photobucket that it's... not free to host?.... FRIGGEN RIP! :cautious:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Bwah. It's gonna be a resit for me, I guess. :cautious:
Lol nope... got a 5. On a scale 1-5.

I really didn't expect to pass. We had a three-hour exam and I was just writing like crazy and checking cases (we can use a case-law textbook in some of our exams) without a single break. Didn't have time to proofread what had I written and I was pretty sure I wrote a lot of nonsense but... well, I guess it was a fine paper. Can't complain! :geek:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Jujutsu Kaisen volume 0 is a decent read. I was hoping for something like Vigilantes but it's not exactly that.

I liked HBO's Perry Mason. I've been in the mood for detective stories.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Usually going to the dentist is an excruciating experience but that was quite a painful time for an altogether different reason.

Trying my absolute hardest to hold in a giant fart whilst he was poking around in my mouth. Then he started asking me to put my tongue in a variety of positions to check everything was working and I was like when will this hell ever end!?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I did a "DCEU actors as MCU characters" list for fun.

Henry Cavill as Peter Wisdom

Gal Gadot as Selene

Ezra Miller as Empath

Jason Momoa as Sabretooth

Margot Robbie as Sue Storm

Jensen Ackles as Havoc

Ben Affleck as Reed Richards

Robert Pattinson as Chamber

The FF/X-men choice was unintentional I swear...;)

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Premium
I did a "DCEU actors as MCU characters" list for fun.

Henry Cavill as Peter Wisdom

Gal Gadot as Selene

Ezra Miller as Empath

Jason Momoa as Sabretooth

Margot Robbie as Sue Storm

Jensen Ackles as Havoc

Ben Affleck as Reed Richards

Robert Pattinson as Chamber

The FF/X-men was unintentional I swear...;)

Henry Cavill is just *drool* :ROFL:
henry cavill superman GIF

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Me while reading s&s style fantasy: "Why are all these taverns and inns named with an adjective/adverb + animal combo? Like Green Dragon, Prancing Pony..."
Me while writing: "Limping Cow makes a fine name for an inn."

Hypocrisy is strong with this one.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I finished "a silent voice" just now. I enjoyed it as a film. It struck a chord because I was bullied as a kid and a bully myself.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I decided to give an app called Habitica a try in my neverending fight against procrastination and plain laziness. I didn't expect much, I just thought I won't lose anything if I try it.

But boy, it makes stuff like washing dishes, lifting some dumbbells, and vacuuming addictive :D

Quote of the day: "I had to stop procrastinating so my Habitica character won’t lose health overnight"

AzureNight13

Premium
I decided to give an app called Habitica a try in my neverending fight against procrastination and plain laziness. I didn't expect much, I just thought I won't lose anything if I try it.

But boy, it makes stuff like washing dishes, lifting some dumbbells, and vacuuming addictive :D

Quote of the day: "I had to stop procrastinating so my Habitica character won’t lose health overnight"
There’s an app?! :oops: Where was this in my life?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So like, everyone knows the meme of Chris Pratt being Mario in the upcoming film later this year, whereas his normal VA Charles Martinet is relegated to cameo roles. But after hearing Martinet talk so much as Wario in (the rare occasion they fully voice acted a Mario-related game) Warioware: Gold, I would really like to see his cameo be Wario as I've really grown to love how he voices him. :love:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
After realizing that I've sort of 'labelled' my whole existence with the Traumatized Child stuff, we came into a conclusion with my therapist that I need to get rid of some documents I've been keeping around... but I should read them first.

Which I am not too confident about...

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Flying may statistically be the safest mode of travel, but by god if Boeing isn't trying to make people reconsider that with their practices. I still don't trust 'em.

AzureNight13

Premium
When you’re interested in an Atlas RP to have fun with Twitch friends. But admitting that 1. I have never played Atlas. And 2. I’m still so burnt out with the literate RPs I was in and still recovering from stupid drama. 3. Literate RPs and game RPs are totally different… maybe? :ROFL::oops:

But I really want to make a character that’s pretty much a sassy lady shop keeper that will throw hands with anyone that tries to swindle her :ROFL:

Top Bottom