• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Worried about a close friend. :/

I wonder if I should invite him for a dinner... but how to do it without making it sound like "I want you to come because I want to see you're still alive" or anything... when the reason actually IS that I want to see that guy eat, talk, and have eye contact. Bruh.
Has it been a while since you've spoken to him? Just say that instead.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Has it been a while since you've spoken to him? Just say that instead.
Not really, but a while since we've seen face-to-face thanks to covid.

Guy's not responding to emails from anyone and also leaves Telegram messages on seen so I'm gonna call him tonight. (I know he's got a crisis going on so that's most likely the reason he's ghosting everyone but it's also more the reason to check on him)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I am always in awe of the creativity of the people on Youtube. A mere 3 minute video is a simple and creative - yet more effective method of helping to explain a concept like Iambic Pentameter to a layman rather than me just quoting a textbook to them. :coffee:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Spoiler for Neir Automata below. Read at your own risk.

___

"You're thinking about how you want to to (duck quack) 2B aren't you?"

Well damn Nier Automata, just putting me on the spot there ain't ya? >_>

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Guy's not responding to emails from anyone and also leaves Telegram messages on seen so I'm gonna call him tonight. (I know he's got a crisis going on so that's most likely the reason he's ghosting everyone but it's also more the reason to check on him)
He's rejecting calls as well.

I wonder how mad would he get if I just walked to his door and told him I brought my lockpicks with me...

Seriously speaking. I don't know what to do.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Isn't weird that lot of the stages and places in Street Fighter don't take place in the streets? Nor are almost none of the fighters pure street fighters. Only Cody Travers (Final Fight, SFA3/SFZ3, SFIV & V) is a pure street fighter. The streetiest fighter in the entire cast. The only other actual fighter listed as street fighting style is Birdie.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Doing a research how I can use the new tool I have for normal maps with photoshop 2022 (Nvidia texture tools) :cautious: or take help form @Erian1Mortal :unsure:.

Side note: I hope @therogis won't search for 5min craft strawberry hacks (it's completely stupid idea and makes her angry), in general it's nonsense :confused:.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The cut plot for the Wolf Among Us involved Bigby investigating Clorinda's murder. Clorinda was Cinderella's step sister. I'd be down for them using that for Wolf Among Us s3. ;)

In the Fables comic, Cinderella is a superspy who works for Fabletown. Having her go off on her own to catch the killer while evading Bigby would be cool to experiment with.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
He's rejecting calls as well.

I wonder how mad would he get if I just walked to his door and told him I brought my lockpicks with me...

Seriously speaking. I don't know what to do.
I'm not expert but try this :cry::
Talk to his relatives or close friends you know about the person you worry about (Most time people can help instead the person itself).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm not expert but try this :cry::
Talk to his relatives or close friends you know about the person you worry about (Most time people can help instead the person itself).
It's complicated in this specific situation.

But no worries, he called me back. We had a long chat. I'm definitely not a good shoulder to cry on and I hate the fact that his problems are the cry-them-away-kind of problems and not something I can solve for him, but I'm trying.

He's coming for dinner though, which is great. :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It’s such a dumb thing to be amused by, but I will never not have a smile on my face when I see Americans (particularly cooking shows and whatnot) try and fail to pronounce “Worcestershire Sauce”.

:LOL:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There are moments when I just get overwhelmed and incredibly happy merely because I can refer to us as a "family" instead of "a couple".

+ My YA excursion continues. I always thought Aveyard's Red Queen series was some kind of medieval sword-and-sorcery stuff but it seems like I was wrong. A pleasant surprise!

Sarah J. Maas' Throne of Glass series also tickles my curiosity, but meh. I've got a negative gut feeling about that (after reading some critics) so I'll wait for it.

Top Bottom