• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Note to self, if you quit a medicine that you've been taking every day, but still have that same medicine available for a small dose in case of anxiety, your tolerance for that is probably pretty low and one pill is more than enough.

I had two. I could just... sleeeeepppp.... :sleep:

But nope, I'm definitely not anxious :LOL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was a fan of the Young Justice comic back in High School and I liked the cartoon back in College.

So I'd do a Superboy/Conner Kent game set after Death of Superman.

It could be an open world game with some beat em up mechanics. Conner has Tactile Telekenisis which could be a skill tree you level up.

He was one of the Superman replacements in that story. There are 3 others so you have the villians/rivals right there.

Superman's son Jon worked better as a kid so I'd have him be like Konohamaru from Naruto. He's skeptical of Conner but grows to like him. These could be a platformer based quest chain.

Conner is a clone of Superman mixed in with Lex Luthor's genes. So that could lead to a karma system like Infamous but that's not essential.

The YJ cartoon paired off Superboy with Miss Martian. So their relationship could be a sequel hook for a game set on Mars.

She also has TK so you could reuse assets. But she lends herself to more stealth based gameplay.

Conner was created by Cadmus labs. They also created a specific race called the genomorphs. One of them could be animal sidekick like Daxter but more useful.

Superman's return is optional.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
FINALLY. It's done. I mean the estate inventory hassle.

OK, not all of it - I need to close her bank account because according to the bank lady, I need to go to a different building to do that LOL. And I didn't feel like it yesterday.

But that's not a big thing. Just sign some papers, get myself that 400 euro for funeral costs, and if there are still a penny or two tell them to buy themselves a cup of coffee LOL.

I am pretty certain though that there won't be that penny or two. I counted the assets carefully and shared the debtors everything but my 400 and the balance needed for banking fees. (I am legally still not responsible of those fees, a heir basically needs to pay stuff only if they screwed up the paperwork, so I just notified the debtors I shared the banking costs between them. Love Finnish inheritance system, it's not like this everywhere.)

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Rewatching the Wolf among us 2 trailer, I'm wondering if Bigby is going up against Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...?

We are just missing the Cowardly Lion...oh snap.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Billions S6 pilot episode was a bit concerning. For me it looked like it was just poorly-written emergency solution to "how do we get the circumstances in the story fixed so that we can even continue the show anymore".

But episode 2 was significantly better. Prince starts to be actually interesting, and I can't wait to see how Taylor's personality evolves in this hotpot. Also feeling bad for poor Sacker. The only thing I don't like so much is the static nature of Chuck's character. The only difference to Chuck S1 and Chuck S6 is that he now looks like a baby without his beard lol.

*whispers* I still miss Axe tho. It's not the same without him. Not that it should be the same though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Tom Holland joked about A24 producing a Jak and Daxter film. The Green Knight is the only A24 film I've seen. So I've been thinking about what Jak and Daxter by the Green Knight Director would be like....:unsure:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Seeing all the material from Amazon's LoTR production coming out over the past week or two, I can see why Tom Shippey jumped ship (pun intended) from being a consultant. Normally I wouldn't care about some terrible adaptation, but LoTR is different and I hope that when this bastardisation of a TV show inevitably fails, Amazon will think about what they did and be ashamed.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Wondering what to bake for a religious gathering tomorrow. Chocolate zucchini cake, homemade crrrrunchy bread (I've got the best recipe ever, thanks to my former boss!) or mushroom pie?

+ We're also having an online gaming event with da squad tomorrow and whoooah, I'm gonna get enough socializing for a month :ROFL:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I’m thinking about how long it’s been since I last been on here Gawd where did the time go?

Edit: APPARENTLY 2016! I’ve been gone for so long! Lol

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So Shout! Factory released "Kamen Rider Zero One" in the US. And. my. God. It was awesome!
It doesn't matter if you're a fan of "Tokusatsu" programs (Power Rangers for example) this show can be enjoyed by anyone. It was goooood. Let me put it to you this way. If a crazy man said to me; "I will give you a free copy of the Blu-ray release of Zero One, but you'll have to slap a Nun in order to get it." Consider that Nun B slapped!
I will then proceed to place said free copy next to my already purchased copy. So don't take my word for it, buy the "Kamen Rider Zero One" blu ray and then thank me later. Stop what you're doing and buy it. Stop it.
Stop it! Go, go buy it right now. Go, go!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of a post credit scene for the upcoming Jak and Daxter adaptation....another project is added to the list.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I've been thinking about what's the difference for a character driven story versus a plot driven one and where I fall between them.

I also wonder if writers mean genre when they complain about plot.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Worried about a close friend. :/

I wonder if I should invite him for a dinner... but how to do it without making it sound like "I want you to come because I want to see you're still alive" or anything... when the reason actually IS that I want to see that guy eat, talk, and have eye contact. Bruh.

Top Bottom