• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
The Marvel Machine never stops spinning, not even in the face of pandemics.

Edit: Watched Matrix Resurrections and jokingly referred to a cameo in the film as "John Wick 4 Confirmed".

Behold--

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
This year is the first year I decided not to celebrate Christmas. But Christmas anxiety hit me anyway.

Nevertheless, I'm happy if it's the standard xmas trauma response, because usually it begins around the first week of December (right after I've started with the Christmas preparations) and goes away just after it. So it seems deciding not to celebrate it makes my anxiety season significantly shorter. I'm happy to take a couple of days of crying instead of a couple of weeks of it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This year is the first year I decided not to celebrate Christmas. But Christmas anxiety hit me anyway.

Nevertheless, I'm happy if it's the standard xmas trauma response, because usually it begins around the first week of December (right after I've started with the Christmas preparations) and goes away just after it. So it seems deciding not to celebrate it makes my anxiety season significantly shorter. I'm happy to take a couple of days of crying instead of a couple of weeks of it.
If anything, you could give your kid the Christmas experience you were denied when you were younger.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
What the funky chicken?! The forums changed again! A lot more red this time (mobile). Merry Christmas DMC.org!
Enjoy your presents and yes; I am early but XMas Eve and Day are gonna be busy so I'm saying my "happys" now while I can. Remember what Christmas is all about lads... The gifts! :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
English is weird. Why is Christ pronounced one way but the same word within "Christmas" is pronounced another way?

Yes, this is what I think about this time of the year.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Spent the day with some trusted friends who don't celebrate Christmas for religious reasons. I'm tired, but happy. Had the best 24th December in my life, to be honest. ♥️

Now it will get easier despite the holidays, if it's like usual - it's just the Christmas Eve, not the days after that.

Well, time to tuck in. (I'll get to your PM tomorrow @Dark Prince, don't worry)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Spent the day with some trusted friends who don't celebrate Christmas for religious reasons. I'm tired, but happy. Had the best 24th December in my life, to be honest. ♥️

Now it will get easier despite the holidays, if it's like usual - it's just the Christmas Eve, not the days after that.
Enjoy your holidays, but Grinch & JonTron will ruin your day so say goodbye to holidays :ROFL: (joke):

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Enjoy your holidays, but Grinch & JonTron will ruin your day so say goodbye to holidays :ROFL: (joke):
Haha no worries, as I didn't celebrate Christmas and I'm still on maternity leave anyway, my "holidays" were ordinary Friday and Saturday. Minus the fact of some people sort of pushing me to celebrate it. I guess I need to clarify my stand for them but I didn't want to do it when they were celebrating, you know, to avoin ruining moods etc. They meant no harm.

Anyway, now that I've experienced a Christmas "outside the bubble", it made me think some stuff a little further and I guess this solution will stay for me.

CT, I'm ill and hoping it's not COVID. Not looking like it though.
Also prepare to wait for that PM response until I'm better

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The best way to adapt Kingdom hearts as a movie is to split it up into smaller chunks like Star Wars or the Godfather.

Kingdom Hearts 1 could be its own trilogy of movies.

For 2, 3 and all the spinoffs you do the Marvel Phases thing. Martin Scorsese infamously called Marvel movies “not real cinema” and he's right but not in the way he think. The Marvel movie phases are more like a TV show season. The Avengers films are season finales. So that structure works for KH too.

Phase 2 is CoM, Days, KH2 part A and B( they will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 3 is Coded/Days, BBS, DDD, KH3 part A and B(which will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 4 is Verum Rex, all the Foreteller stuff and whatever KH4 ends up being.

There are changes that need to be made along the way. Kh is a simple story told really poorly but I think this structure works.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The best way to adapt Kingdom hearts as a movie is to split it up into smaller chunks like Star Wars or the Godfather.

Kingdom Hearts 1 could be its own trilogy of movies.

For 2, 3 and all the spinoffs you do the Marvel Phases thing. Martin Scorsese infamously called Marvel movies “not real cinema” and he's right but not in the way he think. The Marvel movie phases are more like a TV show season. The Avengers films are season finales. So that structure works for KH too.

Phase 2 is CoM, Days, KH2 part A and B( they will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 3 is Coded/Days, BBS, DDD, KH3 part A and B(which will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 4 is Verum Rex, all the Foreteller stuff and whatever KH4 ends up being.

There are changes that need to be made along the way. Kh is a simple story told really poorly but I think this structure works.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays.
Would love KH movie. My first proper touch in video games was KH2 on PS2 when I was living in the child custody center. I loved it but when I tried to get the memories back by playing KH1 on PS4 as an adult I hated the game mechanics.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Would love KH movie. My first proper touch in video games was KH2 on PS2 when I was living in the child custody center. I loved it but when I tried to get the memories back by playing KH1 on PS4 as an adult I hated the game mechanics.
You should try the demo for Kh3

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
You should try the demo for Kh3
Thanks for the tip. When I have time to play again, I will. :)
Right now I'm struggling with finding time for writing, guitar playing, lockpicking, hacklab, missionary stuff and writing club with the little one present. Can't complain though, she's one of the two best things to ever happen in my life. ♥️

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Something is.......sus......*opens @Steve secret lab* to steal his shampoo (joke).
Oh those countless times I've been asked if it's legal lol. Short answer, yes it is (in my country and in the majority of others too, though exceptions exist also in terms of whether or not you need a license to legally have lockpicks in your possession).

It's a great hobby. Improves my patience and problem solving skills. And I file my lockpicks by hand so it's a handicraft for me as well.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I had a lot fun answering this question on Quora.com. It was about what if your favorite anime character was given a keyblade and put in Kingdom Hearts.

I choose Trafalgar Law from One Piece, Shikamaru from Naruto, Legoshi from Beastars, kido from YYH and Ishida from Bleach.

I guess I got a few new oneshots to write next year. ;).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
[check above]
Fun fact but I actually ended up in the said hacklab through my lockpicking hobby. You know, they've got fine tools there for pickmaking ;)

CT, it seems I'm stressed out and I don't like the way I respond to that. Honestly, I'm being a prick. Time to catch my breath a bit, I guess, I don't want to be like this.

Top Bottom