• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well....how I can explain....this character has anger issues and do his jobs on unnatural ways I mean problematic ways that:
》get what he want or place
》his plans make his life harder (think as life hack).
ok but its got nothing to do with my post.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
ok but its got nothing to do with my post.
(Discussed at PM)
》For the people that are wonder about the video (with time stamp) I posted for V it's because "peeve" word.
I don't want make fun anyone :confused: just remembered something fun from my past when everyone create original or have ideas on youtube (before dark times).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Ladies and gentlemen. I'd now like to announce you that I just bursted into tears when watching How To Train Your Dragon 3 with my daughter.

Yes, me. The most empathless and rude af prick you've ever seen. :D

Sometimes I really feel life was easier with the old me. Emotions are difficult. I don't like them.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Honestly I rather Dumbledore be the protagonist of Crimes of Grindelwald instead of Newt. He's more charismatic and doesn't get overshadowed by the other characters. Plus he has a more natural connection to Grindelwald. You could even do the Aurelius Dumbledore plotline by just having him Aberforth's lost son. Since it's a prequel Dumbledore doesn't need to be all knowing or respected. He could go from respected teacher to War hero. If you're gonna retcon McGonagall into this series, she should be Dumbledore's Watson figure and we could build her trust in him..

It all just fits so much better. :(.

@Rebel Dynasty
Happy holidays sis.

@therogis
You don't seem that bad.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Last week of work before the holidays. Nice and quiet and ..wait, don't be silly. Everyone suddenly needs everything doing immediately and before anyone else.

Thursday cannot come quickly enough - as soon as I get in that car, I can chill

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Speaking of Harry Potter, I read yesterday that the US Quidditch team are planning on changing their names to distance themselves from J.K Rowling. As I sat there drinking my morning coffee, I contemplated how a Quidditch team could exist in reality when magic is not real. So I googled it and saw pictures of grown adults holding broomsticks between their legs running around on a field trying to punt a ball through a hoop.

As my eyes passed over each image, the only sound that kept escaping my lips was "oh no..." :oops:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Speaking of Harry Potter, I read yesterday that the US Quidditch team are planning on changing their names to distance themselves from J.K Rowling. As I sat there drinking my morning coffee, I contemplated how a Quidditch team could exist in reality when magic is not real. So I googled it and saw pictures of grown adults holding broomsticks between their legs running around on a field trying to punt a ball through a hoop.

As my eyes passed over each image, the only sound that kept escaping my lips was "oh no..." :oops:
Following this logic....how can you play "quidditch" in the first place if you want to have "distance from JK Rowling"?

Oh right, because that's like being fashionable and woke but not making yourself too uncomfortable. And definitely not just virtue signaling. Or picking the cherries while not wanting to really sacrifice anything because hey, values matter just as long as they're not restricting a privileged person's freedoms, right?

Seriously talking. This whole thing about JK just makes me sad and desperate.

Or maybe I'm just emotional. This time not for a movie tho. :( Sigh.
(Sad news around here. Nothing more and nothing less.)

CT: Being appointed for a position in some writer stuff seems to have good impact on my writing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna check out "Nightmare Alley". It feels like my kinda thing.

My mom has an Amazon Prime free trial and I'm wondering if I could finish Mr. Robot in that time frame.

Indian movies do this thing where they do a sequel but it's a complete new plot and characters.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Apropos of nothing, I was watching the old 90's Zorro cartoon and it got me thinking, seeing all that jumping around and swashbuckling sword action made me wonder if it would be a good setting for an iteration of the Assassin's Creed franchise. I know everyone and their mother wants to be a ninja in Feudal Japan, but Ghost of Tsushima already filled that niche for me and so I would be interested in seeing Nueve California brought to life in true AC historical tourism fashion. :unsure:

The cartoon by the way, for context.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Apropos of nothing, I was watching the old 90's Zorro cartoon and it got me thinking, seeing all that jumping around and swashbuckling sword action made me wonder if it would be a good setting for an iteration of the Assassin's Creed franchise. I know everyone and their mother wants to be a ninja in Feudal Japan, but Ghost of Tsushima already filled that niche for me and so I would be interested in seeing Nueve California brought to life in true AC historical tourism fashion. :unsure:

The cartoon by the way, for context.
Bruv, I saw one of the black and white films in film class years ago and thought the same thing.

I guess great minds and all that. ;).

Zorro was based of a real person so maybe they could use one to explore the other?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Imagine trusting Ubisoft to do an Assassin's Creed game when the last time they actually made a decent one was AC Origins and now all their open world games are copy-pastes of each other. Couldn't be me.
I'm a writer, gameplay is not my department. I'm fine with pitching this as a comic, cartoon, film or tv show instead. ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

The Multiverse of Madness Teaser trailer made me change from a skeptic to a believer.

I'm hyped. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom