• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The latest James Bond?

Not good.

That makes me sad. I was looking forward to seeing Rami Malek as the villain. ._.

CT: Anniversary is on Monday, and I have no idea what we're going to do for it. Guess it depends if the weather behaves itself that day. Chances are, we'll just order in, though. ^^;

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That makes me sad. I was looking forward to seeing Rami Malek as the villain. ._.

CT: Anniversary is on Monday, and I have no idea what we're going to do for it. Guess it depends if the weather behaves itself that day. Chances are, we'll just order in, though. ^^;
I'm in the minroty - loads of people have raved about it. Don't let me opinion hold any weight whatsoever ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If I had to one small change to Daredevil Netflix, I'd use Bakuto from the Iron Fist show as the season 2 villian. Unlike the other Hand generals, he has a clear motivation and personality. He also works as a dark reflection to Stick, Matt's mentor and could help bring the Hand closer to the existng Marvel Netflix strengths.

Iron Fist isn't as bad as people claim. Its mostly a 7 out of 10 and similar to Buffy and Angel season 1. A lesson to learn for writers is likability is secondary to character motivation.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One of the scrapped plot points for Bleach was to have Urahara as the Big bad instead of Aizen.

I would've preferred that.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
One of the scrapped plot points for Bleach was to have Urahara as the Big bad instead of Aizen.

I would've preferred that.
Lol, no you wouldn't have. Tell me how I know.

1. Where's the source? TV Tropes is not valid. Urahara being the villain has less of a source than Urahara being based on Snufkin because Kubo thought he was cool or Hanataro originally betraying Soul Society. "Urahara was the villain the whoooole time" sounds like wishful thinking from someone too cowardly to write their own fic about it instead of being half an Ideas Person.
2. Replace one polite, casual/carefree, unassuming nerd who turns out to be manipulative and evil with another polite, casual/carefree, unassuming nerd who turns out to be manipulative and evil. Genius! There's no problem there at all! Especially not the fact that it'd still be Kubo writing it.
3. He can still be the villain if, again, you're not a coward. The fact that Urahara willingly sought out Mayuri to be his VP in the Shinigami R&D department and got him out of jail to do so means he's not morally clean. Mayuri in general is just a straight-up villain who's only on the heroes' side because they give him resources and autonomy. It's okay to like that. Nobody needs to put unsourced words in Kubo's mouth.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Anyone else noticed that @Steve got his dandruff problem solved?

Also, should we now assume that the "server fees" really go into Steve's shampoo costs?

Aaannnd should we be horrified by the possibility that if we don't donate enough, Steve will be sprinkling it all over the forums AGAIN?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I prefer Rocky V to IV. Tommy is a more grounded antagonist/villian than Drago to me. Don't get me wrong, Tommy is cheesy in a 90's kinda way but he feels more in tone with what the Rocky movies were to me.

Plus Rocky V takes on more significance if you watch Creed 1 first.

Rocky's time with Adonis is him making up for his mistakes with Apollo and Tommy.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's now a week since I dropped the last small doses of that pill. I no longer feel dizziness, headache, or any other withdrawals. So it seems I'm off the hook. :)

Also, I've now had two post-labour jogs already and I'm not even nearly in as bad condition as I thought I'd be! I thought I'd have to start near to the stage where I began in spring 2020 (which was the stage where 30ft of jogging made me feel like I'm being stabbed to my lungs lol) but nope, I'm still able to jog fair distances.

And I was accepted for missionary work.

So overall, I think life's pretty good right now. (y) :love: Except for the fact that my eyes are sore and burning because of the indoor heating but that's kinda minor issue.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I liked the trailer and I don't mind seeing it.

I just wish it was a world that was completely anthromorphic animals. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I just wish it was a world that was completely anthromorphic animals. It's a pet peeve of mine.
Be careful for what about you see:
Pet Peeves: The Aggressive Way with Father Grigori
Edit: it's a joke and if anyone or forum staffs see the video is against the rules they can remove it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom