• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Happy New Year DMC.org. Damn I'm trying to think of something funny to say.... Ummm oh I know! Comment when you have your 1st poop of the new year!
My hand is raised! :D lol
Done.

CT, I know the Witcher Netflix series has its issues in general, but what now bothers me is the case of Nivellen. It's very different to the events in the book and it felt like it was jammed to the S2 pilot episode by brute force. It just doesn't fit in. Nor does it advance the plot at all, and Ciri has no role in it anyway... Which further makes me feel like it was there because of it was someone's obsession. Ciri wasn't there in the book and they failed to write her in. Like, you had one job...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Today's been good, I haven't felt miserable like some other days, and thinking about how it's been a fine day makes me feel even better. Hopeful, to put it short. :)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Mysterious ache in my joints. :unsure:

+ 3 kilos/6 lbs to my goal weight. Hard to believe I'm already 25 kilos/50 lbs lighter than on my heaviest. :oops::cool:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I miss tape recordings. They were my thing up until 2008.

Hmm should I...
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Maaaaaaaa........:cry: (where is my childhood memories).
Tapes that you could put pencil on them if they were damaged.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Maaaaaaaa........:cry: (where is my childhood memories).
Tapes that you could put pencil on them if they were damaged.

The most powerful tool for a friend of tapes: hexagonal ball point pen

age-test-basf-lh-ei-oo-iec-i-whats-the-connection-16702915.png

---

Reader feedback: "You're writing about drug addiction with such understanding and realism I sometimes wonder if you personally know what you are talking about... like you must have seen this up close"
Me, apparently succesfully concealing the fact that I've never been even drunk: "lol thanks I try my best to write it believable"

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, looks like I'm getting back into working on a WIP this week. Kids are back to remote learning (they say until the 17th, but we've all done this song and dance before; who wants to bet they make it back for the last two months, if that?). It's going to be hard to get back to working on things, much less the household chores with everyone home most of the time--but hopefully I can get back into something resembling a routine. Feeling kind of adrift lately, so it'd do me some good.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The Ninth Doctor is the man that persevered.

Or raged against the universe. That works too.

You can't help but see the 10th Doctor pop up in David Tennant's roles. I'm hoping there's a shout-out to him in Around the World in 80 days.

Abigail and Passerpartout are gonna get together.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That was a rough Birthday week. But we got through it. So I'm taking a personal day and I really don't care if my boss likes it. Also don't you hate it when you have to go but then you sit on the toilet and nothing but air comes out.
"Like what the Far cry body? Why would you trick me like that? Especially when you know the seat is cold. Oh look my legs are numb, this day is hell."

Goldsickle

Focused too much on Covid that a close family member got blind-sided by another fatal disease and passed away.
Finished with funeral and everything but the reality has not hit me yet.
It's just so goddamn surreal.

Top Bottom