• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My 3-month-old daughter likes The Simpsons.

My work here as a parent is now done. With success.
Make sure your child don't blow up house in future because as uncle from my sister children they're capable of power of destruction :ROFL: o_O I mean you think keeping them is easy no when one become two you will understand the true power of motivation :ROFL:, keeping them quiet or give them toys and God forgive us if they see any show or cartoon and find their favorites color (it can even multiple) :confused: and another problem is kids this days is now want play mobile devices even if we restrict them it's our fault but I think if we give them what we had from our past times I mean simple things it can give children better understanding (Not stop from technology but give them in time) :coffee:.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Make sure your child don't blow up house in future because as uncle from my sister children they're capable of power of destruction :ROFL: o_O I mean you think keeping them is easy no when one become two you will understand the true power of motivation :ROFL:, keeping them quiet or give them toys and God forgive us if they see any show or cartoon and find their favorites color (it can even multiple) :confused: and another problem is kids this days is now want play mobile devices even if we restrict them it's our fault but I think if we give them what we had from our past times I mean simple things it can give children better understanding (Not stop from technology but give them in time) :coffee:.
Her dad will have hands full trying to keep us both in control. I'm the reckless parent of us two.. he's the one saying horseback riding is too dangerous...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
horseback riding is too dangerous...
When a cat see this reply.....are you kitten me :eek:?
QuaintIncompleteDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
When a cat see this reply.....are you kitten me :eek:?
QuaintIncompleteDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif
I guess I should not have told him why my teeth aren't straight. That's because a horse kicked me straight at my face when I was 14 years old.

That was 100 % my own fault, but he tends to remind me about that story with an addition of "that kind of hit in your head could've got you killed".

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Got the estate inventory done and sent the documents to my brothers.

So my step-brother lashed out at me with "WHaT is THIS why have you taken 400 euros for yourself THIS ISN'T FAIR I GOT NOTHING"

Told him to check the files properly because that 400 euros is there to compensate the 400 € bill I got from the funeral home, which I paid from my personal assets and which, by law, can and should be compensated for me.

So basically the reason he got nothing is that he did nothing. But I don't think he will understand that so I'm considering of paying him something from my own money just to shut him up. I've done something like 30 hours of lawyer work for free to get this done and I'm really not in the mood of making extra hours by fighting over this.

--

He didn't respond to my email where I only asked if he has something estate-related to ask about, so I consider the process now finished.

I am pretty broken after this, but I am also proud of staying calm and professional. There were times when I was pretty easily provoked and lost my nerve under mental pressure, but it seems they're far back already, thanks to therapy and religious work. :)

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Do you think demons update their antics over time when they possess someone? Like the insults thrown the priests' way in The Exorcist nowadays are just how your average kid talks while playing Call of Duty.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
"That's all folks, see you next time on the Price is Right! Remember to spay and neuter your kids!"

*camera zooms out with credits as Bob Barker starts doing karate*

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Do you think demons update their antics over time when they possess someone? Like the insults thrown the priests' way in The Exorcist nowadays are just how your average kid talks while playing Call of Duty.
I think it's not something you call for humans......you know demons this days too much playful or should I say in DMC something like shadows but sus :sneaky: (I post about this cat meme too much at this point :ROFL:):

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm thinking about why I preferred the rivals in most shonen anime to the leads. And what that means for my own stories.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There is an election for welfare administration going on in my country.

One of the political parties has a slogan that would translate roughly into "Finnish health care in Finnish language - Workers from abroad are not a solution!"

The thing is... they misspelled the word that means "Finnish language".
I'm not voting but I do find that campaign somewhat entertaining now :LOL:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I got the courage to confess something that has been haunting my heart for a while. It wasn't so bad. They weren't mad at me or anything, they took it well, and now my conscience is pure. I'm proud of myself being finally brave with that. As well as thankful. :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In an old Hulk comic, Bruce's father was an abusive POS who thought his son was a mutant. So I thought about him bugging professor X about it and Prof has to decide to admit him or not. Bruce isn't a mutant but his father is not a good man. Plus Bruce has Dissociative Identity Disorder which Xavier wants to treat (if only to help his own kid Legion).

Top Bottom