• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I guess new generation can't handle modern games or should I say too easy for them :ROFL:, so the devs must work harder to create something to make people mad (I mean devs are drunk in power), enjoy the video :coffee::

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Lots of dandruff falling about.
Is it some sort of "dandruff awareness month" thing?
I don't know if it's about my eye dysfunction or if it's more about the withdrawals I'm still experiencing, but gosh this is bad for my head.

And I'm not talking about hair issues here. Just about these hammers whacking me from behind my eyes.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's more snow falling here on the forums than we've gotten so far where I live. Which means one of two things: we're either in for a mild winter, or we're going to have a very punishing one when it does hit (the latter being most likely).

+The hardcovers turned out beautiful. Can't wait to receive my copies. <3

++Looks like I've run aground when it comes to STATIC, once again. Maybe once I don't have the impending doom of the holidays looming before me, it'll be easier to focus. I don't hate Christmas or anything; I just dread the drive, and having to spend more time in my in-laws presence than I like.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The Grand Serpent gave me a few ideas on what to do with Vijay and his snake familiar.

I like the fan theory that he's secretly the Master but it's not a necessity.

Just have him be a new Time Lord villian.

Goldsickle

I have never, ever seen nor touched real snow in my entire life.

There was one time me and my family went to this shopping mall with a special indoor snow attraction for those who want to experience the snowy kind of winter that we'd only see on TV.
We went in and rented jackets to keep us warm and played with the "snow" that was all around us.

When we left, the "snow" that was sticking to us melted into some gel-like substance, similar to the one on baby diapers...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If they ever do Creed 3, they should have Clubber Lang's son as the first fight. Just to get it out of the way and put the legacy aspect behind them.

They should've called Rocky V "the street fighter" because he was pulling out all the fighting styles on Tommy. I'm surprised he didn't do a Miguel stomp on him.

Rocky V came out a year before I was born.

They got the guy from Heroes to be Rocky's son.

Apollo's main flaw is his arrogance and I like how his appearances had him deal with that. He tempered it during 3 but it got him in 4.

It also plagued Donny in the Creed spinoff, especially Creed 2. Besides no one brings up the fact that Rocky watched Apollo die when Adonis runs his mouth.

I'm surprised they didn't bring up Adonis's half siblings. Which could be the plot of Creed 3.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I applied for a scholarship meant for "talented law students" in our faculty. No idea what that means, basically I just attached an excerpt from the study registry hoping that good grades are enough to show talent.
Fingers crossed...

I hope they are not too skeptical on my biography. They asked for the year of my high school graduation, to which I needed to say "none". I don't have a high school diploma lmao. Well at its best that might actually back up my argument of being a "talented" student.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The little one was visiting her cousins, so we had a gaming event with our team of five. And I think it was one of the best gaming sessions we've had together so far :)
Whacking a boss together and laughing my brains out with friends was just what I needed right now. ♥

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The wheels are rolling! I told an elder brother that I would like to attend the missionary education and he said he'll send my word forward ASAP to the teachers. I'm super excited :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
With the tempest that's been going on lately, I came home to discover my clothesline pole had snapped in two from the harsh winds. But no fear, as the almighty power of the duct tape has solved things...although the pole is now doing its best impression of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Cowboy Bebop (live-action) gets cancelled after one season. Yikes.
I guess Christmas miracles do exist after all.

Top Bottom