• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Hmm...waking up to find my nose squirting out blood was not a pleasant experience. :(
Agreed. Well, I didn't wake up to it – I was going to the bathroom at 5 AM on a Saturday morning and had to stay there because of the bleeding. It didn't quite match my idea of "quickly going to the bathroom and getting back to sleep right away".

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...waking up to find my nose squirting out blood was not a pleasant experience. :(
Is it a seasonal thing, like allergy-related? Or was this the first time? Either way, I hope it's not anything serious.

CT: Day 3 of not working on anything. I might very well go insane at this point. At least I'm getting in a lot of reading... ._.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Not feeling too well. Boss is most likely gonna order me to take a COVID test. I'd rather not, I can stay in quarantine without a test as well... but well, I guess it's rather about the contact tracing procedure than quarantine orders (even though I don't have any contacts that would require traci-- damn, the therapist and maternity clinic tho O_O)

Sigh. I'll take it like a man lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm still fond of swapping Harry's house at Hogwarts if they readapt the books.

It's unnecessary but a cool hook. It's inspired by Doctor Who. Each kid who gets to be Harry gets to make the role their own.

The first 4 books wouldn't change that much in terms of plot. Books 5-7 would be more looser in terms of plot. The big notes would still happen but there's a lot more smaller changes to how it plays out. Which is better suited to a tv format.

Ironically I think who his friends are would change the most while his enemies would stay the same.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Gollum? Seriously? That's the next game in the LOTR landscape? I mean I like the character but who the heck wants to go from head-chopping, limb-severing, wraith-possessed, badass as **** Talion to miserable Gollum?
I was like "wtf" because for some reason I thought "Gollum" is the claymonster in Jewish mythology...

Yeah... Gollum is not Gollum in my language... :ROFL:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Test results came and it's not COVID, but while it's a good thing it's probably a regular flu, I'm still feeling dead x_X
At least it's not COVID! YAY!
Gollum? Seriously? That's the next game in the LOTR landscape? I mean I like the character but who the heck wants to go from head-chopping, limb-severing, wraith-possessed, badass as **** Talion to miserable Gollum?
Bro, how are you surprised? They've been teasing, hinting, and hyping this game for years. The recent teaser trailer isn't really the announce trailer. We got a glimpse of this game... like around the time PS5 was revealed. There was even a leaked trailer.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
At least it's not COVID! YAY!
Plus I am feeling a lot better today!

Hrm, I've been thinking about a writing-related idea for some time. Months, I guess. Just that I think it's gonna require using Tumblr. I'm not a big fan of that culture. Let's see if there are other fine options, 'cause I'd really like to try this.

Or maybe I'll just stop overthinking and go for it. After all, I don't need to interact with anyone (outside my own stuff), I just want to make a project and show it to the world.

Or.. maybe I'll buy a domain lol and do whatever I want to.

Or maybe I'll just forget it again. It sometimes pops to my mind when I accidentally think I have any spare time in my hands :D

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I want to request a vacation from work. Those in favor say "yeet!"
Yeet!

And it's a stealth game. Clearly, this is what LOTR fans have been asking for. Right?

A vacation? I'd love to be able to go back to work tbh.
Okay, you, SRS, and therogis should try some Freaky Friday/Kimi no Na Wa solution and switch bodies.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
And it's a stealth game. Clearly, this is what LOTR fans have been asking for. Right?
Actually, I think a film is going to follow this... game. I think the stealth aspect is one part of the overall game, but the way the narrative is set up, well, at least from what we've seen so far of Gollum - its pointing to a "big bad," or at least a cliffhanger or plot twist. Like, the dragon LOTR film left us a cliffhanger despite the film spending the whole movie telling us a storyline that leaves us hanging.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Okay, you, SRS, and therogis should try some Freaky Friday/Kimi no Na Wa solution and switch bodies.
I asked my husband and he didn't approve this.

By the way, a question to native English speakers: how do you... perceive my nickname? I don't know how to even ask this in any understandable way. Just that "therogis" is pure nonsense to me and I've been wondering if it resembles anything with meaning for native English speakers. Such as "the rogis" or... something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom