• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty I am sorry for your loss. If you need to talk give me a PM and I'll listen.

(Sorry for the mood whiplash)
Guess who is playing Persona 5 Strikers? Yeah, this guy.

Thank you. <3 I'm actually doing okay in that regard. (My heart goes out to his daughters, though. They were always so close, so it's sad, knowing what they're going through).

CT: I think I get it now, why I'm seized by the desire to return to certain places; it's about closure (my personal, elusive white rabbit). It comes and it goes, but while it's there? Gods, it's overpowering. ._.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Angel
@Dark Drakan

Wait, is this a thing? Is this what happens in your 30's--reminiscing about a bygone era, even if it wasn't really the best of times (mainly via developing rose-tinted glasses that make you see all the best parts and ignore the worst)? Because that's honestly been my state, lately. Why is this happening? D:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Angel
@Dark Drakan

Wait, is this a thing? Is this what happens in your 30's--reminiscing about a bygone era, even if it wasn't really the best of times (mainly via developing rose-tinted glasses that make you see all the best parts and ignore the worst)? Because that's honestly been my state, lately. Why is this happening? D:
I usually see things worse than they are/were, so it's a novel concept for me. But I also have a tendency to think that a time in my life was better than now because of whatever crappy thing is happening currently. Then I have to remind myself that being a single parent sucked or that particular event was actually terrible...I'm dreadfully inconsistent.

Goodness knows what I'll be like when I hit 40 next year. Probably be saying how 2020-2021 was just amazing with all that free time :LOL:

Dark Drakan

Admin
@Angel
@Dark Drakan

Most the people I used to game with back then apart from Steve I either havent seen in many many years or they dont really game anymore outside of Fifa and Call of Duty.

Really hard to find the time at the moment where schedules align and you can get any co-op games in (sometimes dont have time to play anything at all) and with the lockdowns and literally seeing no-one outside of home and my work collegues (no gamers at my workplace at all), im essentially muted from talking gaming. :censored:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Concerning Persona 5 Royal: I am a Ann loyalist to the very end but can we all admit Haru is adorable? I wanted to play Persona 5 Strikers today but I am too tired from work. Sigh.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
@Angel
@Dark Drakan

I was like that in my 30's, and am still doing it. I was wishing recently for a repeat of the 90s, but we have to go through this chaos of the left destroying everything that we loved about the 90's.

:rolleyes:

Biden even ordered airstrikes on the Iranian/Syria border, AFTER WE BASICALLY MADE PEACE AGREEMENTS UNDER TRUMP...

UGH! :mad: God bless America.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Making good headway with work, if not as speedy as I'd hoped. Ah well. I guess the occasional slower pace is to be expected. Probably healthy or something.
I had similar struggles this week. I've been battling with two tasks for 4 days. It seems like I'm getting nowhere with it, but well... someone has to go through the case and see the stuff that doesn't work, even though it's the kind of work that can't be seen in the draft.
At least my boss was happy with my working pace, even though I wasn't. So I guess it's fine.

And like you said, occasional slower pace is fine.

--

A friend of mine recommended buying a maternity bra already to tackle the night-time pain. If this is the one that helps me not to wake up because of pain every time I turn over to my side, I'm gonna kiss her :love:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
All the stress caused me to just have a mini break down. Great. Very mini break down mind you.

Power Rangers Dino Fury looks promising.

I have watched way to much Fraiser lol.

"Persona!" (In Haru's voice)

Mario 3D + Bowser's Fury is a good game. I'm not a Mario fan but I like it a lot.

Did I mention the stress?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Fairly certain winter and spring are having a tennis match, and we're the ball... Don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting whiplash. x_x

+Okay, I think it is finally winding down.

++Pity the fourth book doesn't come out until this summer, but compared to others who read the third a few years back...yeah, I really can't complain, lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Had my covid jab yesterday...feeling a bit weird today. Like it's the tail end of the flu or something...so tired!

But the atmosphere at the vaccination centre was just so happy - everyone was smiling, people were excited. It was great to see after a year of miserable faces.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Had my covid jab yesterday...feeling a bit weird today. Like it's the tail end of the flu or something...so tired!

But the atmosphere at the vaccination centre was just so happy - everyone was smiling, people were excited. It was great to see after a year of miserable faces.
Still not feeling like you're getting a bit manly bass in your voice? ;)

(regarding to this)

Top Bottom