• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
There's this realtor in my area that probably has purchased a handful of billboard ads in every county, so I see his face everywhere when I'm driving to work. I'd probably do the same, except I'd buy every billboard. Then I'd make them all dark and looming and have vaguely cryptic messages on them and make everyone think that living in some dystopian totalitarian state. I think that would drive a few sales at least.

In other news, my interview went very well.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
There's this realtor in my area that probably has purchased a handful of billboard ads in every county, so I see his face everywhere when I'm driving to work. I'd probably do the same, except I'd buy every billboard. Then I'd make them all dark and looming and have vaguely cryptic messages on them and make everyone think that living in some dystopian totalitarian state. I think that would drive a few sales at least.

In other news, my interview went very well.
Billboard advertising is very expensive. Especially on popular highways. So, it sounds like this guy amassed enough money to bankroll those billboards

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really hope the second one re-submits soon. If I get any other submissions, it's going to make choosing between them that much harder.

I also need to accept that no one is going to get Phenex 100% right unless they just happen to sound like Rami Malek. Dude got Reeves' intonations perfect this time though, so that's definitely something. ^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Finished Mass Effrect 3, effectively ending the whole series (I need to think about playing Andromeda). What to say, it's one of those series where you get to feel an emotional connection with its story and characters, and that inevitably leaves you with a big void once it ends.

I've always heard huge backlash against ME3's ending, so much so that one would legitimately think it's one THE worst endings in video game history but while it has its flaws, far from it, I think.

I wanna talk about it with someone here who also finished it, but of course not gonna spoil it here, just in case. PM me if you wish.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gotta say, I HATED mass effect 3 and I was a mass effect fan. But I've not played it since it first came out so there's always scope for a change of opinion. It wasn't the ending that bothered me so much as it was the beginning. Literally made no sense to me and it turned out it would have done had I bought all the dlc from number 2.

I abhor games that rely on what should be optional content to drive their main story.

Anywho, I am currently thinking I should have had more than Cheerios for breakfast. I'm so hungry.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I've always heard huge backlash against ME3's ending, so much so that one would legitimately think it's one THE worst endings in video game history but while it has its flaws, far from it, I think.

Nevermind, looks like I had a "revised" version of the ending cause I have the DLCs, where the devs apparently went and expanded upon it, explaining stuff that the original one left in the dark.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know what it is, but I'm really not a fan of plans changing. I don't mean before you go to do them (though that bugs me a little, too). I mean more of when you're halfway through a plan (hanging out at a couple of friends' place, having dinner, about to have a bonfire) and then when the wife is invited by someone else to a nearby brew-tasting event, suddenly finding yourself going with them and leaving the guys behind when all you really wanted to do was chill and talk **** with said guys around the bonfire.

I mean, I had a good time? But I also spent a lot of time wondering why I was there.

I'm not meant for spontaneous social engagement anymore. ._.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That I am embarrassed...

I invited a friend of mine for a dinner party in our apartment tonight with his spouse (whom I've never met before). I was going to make pumpkin pasta, salad, pumpkin panna cotta and chickpea flat bread.
I am super proud of the flatbread recipe, it's delicious and I've made it several times before. I thought that it would be really nice to have some freshly-baked, still warm bread with the pasta :inlove:

Well, I failed the bread. I burned it. Literally. The baking paper caught FIRE :eek:

There was smoke everywhere and my spouse was panicking. It was like from a silly 1920s silent film.
It soon turned out that my spouse doesn't know how to use the fire blanket. He took the whole package off the wall instead of pulling the blanked out from those emergency strips.
I told him to hold the package while I'll pull the strips. It slipped from my hands and we both nearly fell on the floor.
I managed to draw the blanket from the packaging and gave it to my spouse like "here, take this, I'll take the baking tray out". I turned my back and took the tray out of the oven. When I turned back to him, I noticed that he doesn't know how to hold the blanket (you know, it's supposed to be held so that your arms will be covered behind the blanket and he was just dangling it under his hands). So I decided that I can't let him do this, I've gotta come up with something else.

A couple of seconds passed, I was just standing there with the flaming baking tray on my hands and thinking "WHERE'S THE WINTER WHEN WE NEED IT" (because if we had snow, I could just throw the tray on our balcony). I ended up throwing the tray to the kitchen sink and turning the tap on.

So there was no bread in the menu anymore. And yes, I'm the one who was working the whole last summer as a cook.

Well, even though I'm embarrassed, it was quite a funny situation. And everything turned out well.
Tomorrow I will teach him some first-aid extinguishing with the fire blanket... :whistle:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
When my buddy who is a medical student drops by, the only thing we ever talk about, besides kids, is his work. But I'm the worst, really.
Me: so how was your last shift? Tell me everything.
Also me: aafuk, wait, :vomit:, gimme a sec, I have to go bleach those visuals out of my brain now.
HEY, Youtube, stop playing bloody BTS ads in between my songs, already. Just....pleassse stahp eet.
Why yes, my dear husband, I've only been writing all day because the only other thing I want/need is to watch the next blimmin episode of W and I can't watch it with you next to me. Yes, I also can't write with you next to me. Funny that. Now go play ARK on your PC so I can get back to my Kang Chul. NAO.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
October 6th is our 10 year anniversary and September 28th is our wedding anniversary @therogis , so I've organised a stay in the place we had our wedding afters in and organised a small renewal ceremony with family and friends that she doesn't know are coming

Sorry Steve lmao
To be fair he's got two years to pull his finger out - we'll have only been married 13 years in January.

PLENTY of time...:wink::D

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
October 6th is our 10 year anniversary and September 28th is our wedding anniversary @therogis , so I've organised a stay in the place we had our wedding afters in and organised a small renewal ceremony with family and friends that she doesn't know are coming

Sorry Steve lmao

Aww!!
Too bad vow renewal isn't a thing in Finland. :(

Top Bottom