• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
First touch ups should be free - any decent tattooist would offer that.

I am thinking I need to get my Bao on...

That's what I figured, too. I wasn't sure if it was a universal concept, but looks like when it's a smaller business, they waive that particular privilege. :/ Much as I like the work done, this alone tells me to stick with the bigger tattoo parlours from now on. Pity, since she was otherwise really nice...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That is a shame - you'd think most smaller parlours would want to encourage business, not put people off coming back with a fee that can be the cost of a small tattoo in the first place.

My lion tattoo was done by a small independent parlour and Scott (the artist) offered free first touch-up but would charge for further ones as he said anything beyond the first one would most likely be due to poor aftercare by me as opposed to his actual ability as an artist.

Aurelius

Thinking about getting into the Walking Dead but my, oh my there sure is a lot to catch up on! I catch an episode every now and then. I and watch a few clips here and there. Most of the time I follow the wiki page, even if it has spoilers (which I don’t mind). I would have to say the very first full episode that I watched was, “The Grove”.
... yep just a tad behind! I’m kinda liking that new crazy lady who sticks peoples’ heads on spikes though.

Aurelius

Thinking about getting into the Walking Dead but my, oh my there sure is a lot to catch up on! I catch an episode every now and then. I and watch a few clips here and there. Most of the time I follow the wiki page, even if it has spoilers (which I don’t mind). I would have to say the very first full episode that I watched was, “The Grove”.
... yep just a tad behind! I’m kinda liking that new crazy lady who sticks peoples’ heads on spikes though.

Speaking of which, they sure got “ahead” of themselves with the more recent episodes. BA DUM TSSS!! Probably the most people I’ve seen get axed in one episode!
... ok, I’ll stop!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking how cool it would be to have just one hack and slash crossover game

Bayonetta/DMC me thinks

Personally I'm still waiting for classic DMC and reboot DmC to crossover. Like come on Capcom make it happen!

I should buy a camera n solicit the local College kids into acting in my Tokusatsu fan made project. Hmmm.

Dark Drakan

Admin
That I don't get the hype behind the umbrella academy

4 episodes in and I'm not seeing anything special so far

Took a little while to get going (weirdly it started after the 1st 4 episodes for me) but I really liked it once you get to know the characters some more and story starts to come together. I find anything involving time travel/jumps and such is such a mind **** at the start its hard to grasp whats going on sometimes until all the story threads start coming together.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let's see if that publisher gets back to me. Maybe they will, more than likely they won't but hey I took the first step. If all else fails I'll (somehow) create my book (the manuscript exists but putting said script into a actual book) and sell it myself on the corner. I'll throw in corn on the cob while I'm at it!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Another post apocalyptic game is coming, called Chernobylite. I know Stalker 2 is in development but I'll likely not see it in the near future. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to this one, it looks like it's gonna check all the boxes for the kind of Stalker-like experience I crave.

chernobylite_5_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

chernobylite_4_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

chernobylite_1_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't you just love it when a girl is mad at you? Like I can totally read your mind and know exactly what sin I have committed!

Ladies pro tip. If you mad at a dude TELL what we did because you already put us in the dog house. Why aggravate yourself more?

Top Bottom