• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Funny thing my preference of V over Nero comes down to timing. Nero represented the stories i was getting dissatisfied with when 4 came out. V represents what Im into now.

The fickleness of that amazes me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Traditional Uzbekistan plov.

Unbelievably delicious.

But with the whole dish cooked in oil for 3 hours, my stomach is pretty much dead now. Can't even so much as look at a bottle of cooking oil right now...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I told a friend it took me 3 years to write my book. Her response; "wow nice, good job."

Are you kidding me? That is all you have to say? I spent three years of my life crafting a tale and all I get is a "...good job...?" I am insulted.
How about "You're awesome!" Or "May I lick your toes good sir?" Now I don't think she meant to be a jerk, this response is in line with her usual persona but Gosh dang man, that comment cut through me like a chainsaw through a 70's sexually active teenager.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Penny dreadful wears many hats.

Mystery, horror, thriller, comedy, even romance.

Inspector Rusk could have been Inspector Lestrade (just saying).

Last edited:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Man, why do they have to release Far From Home not even 3 months after Endgame? It makes it not feel at all like "the end" when you know there's another movie like 2 and a half months away.

They should've moved every post-Endgame movie to like 2020 and make it look like Endgame was very much the finale, and then like 6 months from now said "oh hey there's more."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Keeping my fingers crossed that the flooding doesn't get any worse. River's overflowing some (luckily not affecting the houses *knocks on wood*), and the surrounding areas are in a state of emergency. Hubby and his unit are making day trips to Ottawa to deal with it, but honestly, they don't know what to do with engineers at the moment (since for whatever idiotic reason, Ottawa put a kibosh on using hesco.)

Sunny now, so hopefully we won't get anymore rain until well after the water levels have gone down. :cautious:

+This lack of sleep is starting to take its toll. x_x

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know what to do. I'm failing at my job, I can't talk to my girlfriend about my problems, Mom spews advice that does make sense but I would like to be wild and just do what I feel. I haven't a friend to talk too. School tests and a death in the family cloud my mind and I can't seem to get another job.
This is bad.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Days Gone has been a fun ride so far. My favorite thing to to when the opportunity presents itself is aggro a massive horde of freakers and then charge into an ambush camp and just let chaos ensue.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, why do they have to release Far From Home not even 3 months after Endgame? It makes it not feel at all like "the end" when you know there's another movie like 2 and a half months away.

They should've moved every post-Endgame movie to like 2020 and make it look like Endgame was very much the finale, and then like 6 months from now said "oh hey there's more."

It's even dumber when you think that they announced Far From Home even before Endgame. Completely defeating having Spiderman die during Infinity War and betraying any kind of suspence for the next Avengers movie.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Was at a friend's place yesterday, and when they addressed me at one point, their 5-year-old son just randomly said my nickname--a name I have not told anyone, and one I have not been called since before I hit double digits. Moreover, it's not something you hear just anywhere.

****in' eerie. :cautious:

+Guess hub's not going to be aiding the Ottawa situation from here on. Wonder if they'll send his unit to deal with the surrounding areas, though? Plenty of places are in a state of emergency, so... :unsure:

++Writing middle-grade is a different kind of hard, but damned if I'm not enjoying myself with it. Makes for a nice balance between manuscripts. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Between housesitting, work, being the only person who does housework, and NaNo, I've never been so tired. I just wanna sleep for a month. BUT. Gotta get the spare room empty for painting. Bleh.

+ Those trees are so pretty, but wow are they the devil.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I apologise for all the nightmares the vision of this trailer will cause to y'all.

Sonic has never looked creepier. This compulsion to make live action adaptations of absurd-looking videogame characters, I'll never understand it. IT DOESN'T WORK. Stop it.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Has anyone here seen the original 70's Captain Harlock? If so, you know that race of plant aliens humanoids that slowly and meticulously snuck themselves into every facit of human life, even in the top levels of the government, to act as sleeper agents for when the main force arrived to invade the planet?

Sometimes when I'm eating a salad, I can't help but think there might be an alien sitting close by watching me eat their people. I'm probably on a bunch of lists by now, the first round of camps are for me.

Also, Captain Harlock is criminally underrated.

Top Bottom