• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I read two fanfics based on the theory that Dante has Dissociative Identity Disorder and Tony is one of his alters. I wish the anime or reboot did that.

Crimes of Grindelwald's deleted scenes follow the same trend as the Last Jedi's. They should have been in the movie.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Debating lowering my word count goal for NaNo. There's been no in-between for me: I'm either getting very little done because of real life obligations, or I'm just about killing myself doing 3k words or more--and I'm still behind. I guess I could also just accept that I'm probably not going to hit my goal and that's fine, because at least something is getting done... But I don't know. Maybe I'll compromise and just lower it a little bit. :unsure:

These migraines sure as hell aren't helping. Damn barometric pressure changes. x_x

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
"All right everybody, we're just about done with these arcade ladder endings, what do we give to Jax?"

"Uhh...I don't really feel like putting much effort into this...so uh...he's black, so let's have him go back in time and prevent slavery, I guess."

"Yeah I mean my shift ends in 3 minutes, so sure let's go with that, I don't really care either lol."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just love when the power goes out as we're starting to make dinner. Well, at least we've got taco mix cooked up for tomorrow now... :unsure:

+These look less like bagels and more like tea biscuits, but I imagine they'll taste good all the same.^^;

++The amount of typographical foul-ups I've had today seems right on time for this portion of NaNo. :facepalm:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Started watching Penny Dreadful and Eva Green reminds me of a cat.

It would be cool if a certain detective from Baker street gets involved-----only to be revealed as someone else---- :wink:

That sounds like it'd make a great fic, tbh.

---

I got hired for a freelance job! =D If this can replace the cleaning houses stuff, that'd be fantastic.

+ I'm sorry, but in the UK you have to pay for a licence to watch tv??? Even if you're not actually watching tv in your house??? Do y'all also have to pay for stations as well?? What???
(I don't even have cable anymore...the only thing I use my tv for is for gaming. It just...baffles. Why make people pay for something if they're not going to use it? And if you have to pay for stations on top of it...)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
TV licence fee is something I've never agreed with - to me it's an outdated tax. It basically pays for the BBC to remain advertisement free and "independent", whatever that means, yet you cannot watch other channels without it either, even though their revenue comes from advertising.

There are tonnes of other channels outside of the BBC - unless you use a specific subscription service like Sky or Now TV, you don't pay extra for other channels.

We don't pay for one, we only watch Amazon and Netflix services now. Regular TV is boring and there's very little innovation to me. I don't want to pay a licence fee just to watch the same crap but spread out across 4 channels with an hour's difference in-between.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Shadow
Thanks. You should check out Neil Gaiman's a Study in Emerald.

I think it is tricky to bring Sherlock holmes into Penny Dreadful. He might overshadow the main cast or may/may not fit the supernatural sensibilities. But Moriarty/Mycroft/Irene could be easier.

They could use C.August Dupin or Hercule Poirot instead but IDK.

I think for Universal's Dark universe, you could have had Sherlock as the Coulson figure drawing the seperate monsters together but i don't know if that would work. It might be a cool hook tho.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Turns out our cat isn't blind! Yay! Vet still has no idea what's wrong with her but....

--

@Angel @LordOfDarkness It seems like a ridiculous thing to tax. Surely they could get the same sort of revenue just from basic adverts + charge to get channels, without taxing for all tv in general? Idk. It does sound like a really outdated thing, though. Most people I know also prefer Netflix/YouTube/Hulu/Amazon/etc. to regular tv. There isn't really a point to paying for something like that if people can get exactly what they want via the internet.

@V's patron Np! It's on my list! :D And I'm gonna PM you. >_>

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Shadow
looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

I'm debating internally whether or not to get more script coverage.

I'm thinking if the Teen Titans are just a stepping stone for the JLA or can they truly be its own thing? I imagine the answer lies in the middle.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
With a solid couple of days until Days Gone comes out, I decided to fire up Dragon Age: Origins for the first time in about 4 years for something to do. I just got an itch to play it all of the sudden. Man that start up sequence takes me back.

Top Bottom