• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Only one question left to be answered on climate law at-home-exam aaaaaahhhh it took forever but now I've nearly made it through ♥

Just a couple of hours and I've got some free time to play or write or anything I like :thumbsup:

Also traveling to Riga next week, can't wait! We're going to see the opera Faust and do some shopping and eat in a fancy restaurant with my husband ♥

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Only my job seems to involve threatening to use a staple gun to fend off aggressive geese. And shooing a heavily pregnant duck out of my stockroom to stop her from biting holes in all my seed bags. Then becoming some sort of duck warden so that the office workers can walk from room to room without being accosted by hungry pregnant wildfowl.

It's gotten to the stage where the ducks are so tame they respond to a slight shaking of the paper food bag, come running up to me and start pecking my feet for food.

Tuesdays have gotten weird...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I went to a screening of a kid's tv show i worked on last year. It was fun and i hoped it gets picked up.

I realized im equally awkward talking to kids as i am adults.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok, I haven't seen Cobra Kai, so my impression could be wrong but... from the trailers, Johnny still seems to be a piece of **** jerk. If that's the case, what the hell man. That defeats the purpose of the ending of the first movie where he hands the trophy over to Daniel and becomes somewhat respectable.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Ok, I haven't seen Cobra Kai, so my impression could be wrong but... from the trailers, Johnny still seems to be a piece of **** jerk. If that's the case, what the hell man. That defeats the purpose of the ending of the first movie where he hands the trophy over to Daniel and becomes somewhat respectable.
please see the series first. It may come off as if he's still an ahole, but there is much more to it. Honestly in Cobra Kai Daniel comes off as much bigger ahole as of times. So they made very interesting dynamic, that shows Johny's perspective much better. Also it's a lot about character development.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Aaaahhhhh just on Monday I was in trouble and I really had to hurry to get things done, but finally I've made it through the week! I've done everything that needs to be done until April 19th, I just bought some take-away sushi and I'm practically lying on chair in great euphoria, just thinking that "I have to do NOTHING MORE this week" ♥

Omg I can't believe this, I've got free time! I'm gonna drink tea and write and play games and go to the gym and maybe make some pizza tomorrow ♥

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now I'm getting into the trenches with this draft. It's going to be a bloody mess, but I'm looking forward to feeling like I've actually accomplished something when it's done. I just need external factors to leave me to my work; that's what stresses me out more than the revising itself--feeling like I'm going to be interrupted in the thick of it/have my plans to work on it waylaid by (well-meaning) people thinking I need to socialize. x_x

+I don't know whether to be amused or disheartened that the free downloads in 5 days have eclipsed my sales in the past year. :blush:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well that is a wrench in my plans. :facepalm: I was going to publish my book on Amazon but I am not comfortable giving them my banking info for direct deposit. :nailbiting: So I looked at a real publisher. "Give us a cover letter." They say
Me: "What the fu@k is a cover letter?" :eek: (Proceeds to looks it up) Oh ok, well I can do that but I am filled with so much terror that I am pooping bricks as I craft my cover letter. :frown::poop:o_O:bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was under the impression that touch-ups would be free; every time they've been offered in the past, that's what I was told--and I never sought them out. The one time I do, it's to find out it's $50. Just...why? x_x

+Running on about 3 hours of sleep, so naturally editing is the way to go. Gods, I hope I didn't just make that worse...

Last edited:
Top Bottom