• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Aurelius

Thinking about putting the “Grand Theft Auto” back into GTA Online by not having or using any personal vehicles. I do have Pegasus vehicles, the Mobile Operation Center and Terrorbyte but will only use them if I have to. Viable play style? Perhaps?! Possible deathwish... oh yes!
... this should be interesting...

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Really starting to think that cat's never going to like me. ._. No, no, it's fine, hiss to your heart's content--I'm just popping in every day to make sure you have enough food and water. I'd stick around a bit longer so you wouldn't feel lonely, but you've made it perfectly clear company is not something you want. >.> (In all seriousness, though, I don't blame her; before watching her, she'd never met me, and she's an itty-bitty cat while I'm not an itty-bitty anything. I'd feel threatened to if a perfect stranger came into my house, and I didn't know where my family had gone).

+New tat happening today. :nailbiting: I am excite!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Why does the ability to stay asleep still evade me , sleep for 3 hours , wake up for 2 hours , sleep for 2 to 3 hours and then wake up for the day

Aaargh this condition is so annoying , don't want to take the muscle relaxants the doctor gave me though as they are too potent and I need to get up and work

Need to figure something else out

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Just got a message, my dad got the silver medal in air rifle national championships in the handicapped class ♥

It was not so long ago when he spent all his days at home and thought that as a disabled person there's nothing for him to do and he won't be able to succeed in anything because of his disability. Now look at him and his attitude! I'm so proud of him omg ♥

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Throwing a dinner party in less than two hours, still wondering in what order should I prepare those servings... gonna make three kinds of crêpes, two with salty filling and one with sweet. I'd like to serve one of the salty ones with steaming hot filling, and with the sweet ones the crêpe itself should be just straight off the frying pan so the filling would nicely melt inside it.

Also I'm wondering which one should I serve as a starter out of the salty crêpes. Probably the cold one, so the warm one would be kind of the main course, but there's a great chance that I would mess up with the timing if I served them that way.

I'll just have to make the cold fillings in advance to save up as much time as I can.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
No wonder it hit him harder than it did kiddo and I; acute Bronchitis. Hopefully that tickle in my throat doesn't mean I'm about to wind up with the same. :cautious: I've already been sick three times so far this year; I really don't need another round. x_x

+At least the swelling's going down. Was starting to worry a bit. ._.

++I hope they're open today. I really wanna try their butterbeer milkshake.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am thinking I could open my own pharmacy if I am put on any more tablets by my doctor lol

Now on top of Lyrica I am on anti inflammatory tablets and muscle relaxants to be taken after a 12 plus hour day of heavy duty labor in my garage, to help relieve severe spasms

Although it was recommended I cut back my hours lol

Besides that I'm thinking, oooohhhh tea and biscuits would be nice now

Made the tea and had biscuits and , i was right

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I sent some photos of my crêpes for the head chef of my summer workplace. We also discussed about my recipes, and he asked me where have I learned such things as I've got no experience of cooking as a profession, nor have I got any kind of education on that. :laugh: He said that it sounds like I'm better than some of the professional chefs he knows.

So I guess I'll be just fine next summer working as a junior chef :thumbsup:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Shame you live in Finland , my wife is a head chef and has been a sous or head chef in each job for the last 17 years

Almost 20 in all with training at the beginning

She could give you loads of advice

As to what I am thinking now , I can't decide between darksiders 3 or marvel Vs capcom infinite

For some combo madness

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Shame you live in Finland , my wife is a head chef and has been a sous or head chef in each job for the last 17 years

Almost 20 in all with training at the beginning

She could give you loads of advice

The world's always too big! :D I live far away from everyone.
My workplace is going to be over 400 kilometres from my home so it isn't very close either... I'm not that much of a traveler, so it feels like an infinite distance :p

// Edit //

Remember this?

Just got a message, my dad got the silver medal in air rifle national championships in the handicapped class ♥

It was not so long ago when he spent all his days at home and thought that as a disabled person there's nothing for him to do and he won't be able to succeed in anything because of his disability. Now look at him and his attitude! I'm so proud of him omg ♥

Well I found out that actually my dad has got the official record on air rifle in his territory and it's not even the handicapped class :D He's so humble, he just thought that it isn't really worth mentioning lol. That's my dad ♥

He actually said that "nah it's not that good, maybe I'll really get some results once I get some more practice" lmao

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As if we're getting freezing rain in April. O_O Oh well. I don't mind kiddo being home for the day, so long as I'm not doing much, anyway.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Thinking that damn those Hell Lusts, I'd curse you to the seventh hell if you weren't there already :mad::devil:

... oh well, I think I'm just gonna do some writing. I got on a good pace with my manuscript last night. I'm just wondering where to find some beta readers :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Bam, beat Persona 5 earlier. It's hard to tell if I like it more than Persona 4. I feel like they are both really good for different reasons.
Seriously, there were several moments from the end of Sae Nijima's palace onward that I liked a lot. I hit a point where I wasn't expecting super cool moments but kept getting them and it was awesome.

Top Bottom