• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
At 6 weeks, me and my fiancée lost our baby.

The scan revealed there was no heartbeat. We are both staying strong but obviously after last time and now we are both heartbroken.

You’ll always be in our thoughts. Sorry if I am inactive from this. You guys will understand.

Love you all <3

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

The scan revealed there was no heartbeat. We are both staying strong but obviously after last time and now we are both heartbroken.

You’ll always be in our thoughts. Sorry if I am inactive from this. You guys will understand.

Love you all <3
Man, that sucks. Take all the time you need, we're with you in spirit if not in form.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Love you all <3

So sorry for your loss, all the best to you and your fiancée and take all the time you need and be there for each other.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Bam. I finished up Valkyria Chronicles 4 earlier. I don't love it quite like I love the first game, but it is still really good and it serves a solid contrast to the first game as far as the story goes.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

Love you all <3
I'm sorry to hear it and very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your fiancée

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin

Love you all <3
Oh LoD, I am so sorry - there are no words.

Big hugs to you both, take all the time you need and much love from your internet family. Xxx

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I beat Spiderman for the PS4 earlier. I liked it a lot. The game just feels really good to play swinging around is the most fun method of traversal possibly ever. The combat does a good job of making it feel like how Spiderman would fight. I liked the story quite a bit. They did a good job of managing to get me invested in certain things that I knew were inevitably going to happen and my reaction being more like "Man, that's a bummer." Rather than: "Ha, saw that coming."
I liked their selection of villains too. A few of my favorites from the 90s cartoon got an appropriate amount of shine. This was also the first Spiderman man story I've experienced with Mr. Negative in it, and I thought he was great too.
A pretty amazing/spectacular/ultimate? /Other Spidey adjective game.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
A pretty amazing/spectacular/ultimate? /Other Spidey adjective game.
superior_spider-man_vol_1_20.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wonder if he'll mellow out after this, or if he'll still have an eff-ton of energy to burn? Because if the latter, keeping him from pulling his stitches is going to be one hell of a challenge. :cautious:

+So much to get done today. Well, might as well carpe diem and get as much of the cleaning done as I can while the pup's away.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Anyone else ever have that moment where you see a character and think "wow, they're completely insufferable; why do the others tolerate them?" and then, maybe an hour later, you realise "wait, they act just like how I used to act a decade ago...I was the insufferable one"? Because, lemme tell you...it's kinda a trip. Gosh, why did I have friends back then, I was appalling.

+ Hey, brain, this "you need to write but everything you write is trash" thing is kinda annoying....

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I went to see Unleash The Archers again tonight. Even better than the first show. The crowd's energy was on a whole other level from the Texas show. I also got the VIP tickets this time, so I got to meet the band and get a signed poster.

Top Bottom