• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Every ResetEra thread boils down to the OP saying "help I smashed my PS4 in with a hammer, there was nothing I could've done" and someone replying with "just don't smash your PS4 with a hammer" and then getting banned for "victim blaming."
---------
I am a million times more interested in just the title of Avengers 4 than I am in the entirety of Captain Marvel.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm...my colleague got appendicitis and so I got more shifts to cover him.

While I'm grateful for the opportunity to get more money, waking up at 4AM every day for the next six weeks is going to be a pain. :unsure:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
After meditating on top of a mountain for 20,000 years I've deduced that "fellas" can only be said by guys and "fellers" is highly offensive and should never be said.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Holy windstorms, Batman. Tons of isolated incidents throughout Ontario and apparently even as far as Detroit, but we got our power back. Makes me really appreciate the hell people go through for weeks to even months on end after a major natural disaster elsewhere. All things said, we have it pretty good here. ._.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I went to a haunted house tonight. It was alright, seemed like it was understaffed. They did have a really cool maze room. It felt like I was constantly walking on the side of a wall or climbing up and down something.

There was also a priest man flicking water at us in one room. Got me right in the eye. Now I'm not going to say that my eye watering unnaturally is because of that, but I'm also not going to say that it wasn't because of that.
:wink:<-- been looking like this on and off all night.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I decided to have some fun at the expense of a couple of the people I talk to. I sent them the tracking number for a package I'm mailing back to Ohio. (I just don't feel like carrying the post office receipt around with me.) And every time one of them ask me what the random string of numbers is I just tell them "Don't worry about it."
My sister has had the best reaction so far.

Top Bottom