• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
14212092_1661436144167539_3011158348183006769_n.jpg

And while you're at it, teach that to girls too, so they stop dressing as sexual objects in the first place.

It goes both ways, miss.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I'm watching an anime from last year called "Knights & Magic" and after thinking about it, the "Science Fantasy" genre is sadly under-represented in anime. :'(

For those interested, the premise of the anime was a scientist from our world died in a car accident and gets reincarnated into a fantasy world (but with his memories intact). To survive the many onslaughts of demons and magical beasts, he uses his knowledge of engineering and starts building robots that the royal knights can pilot (using magical energy instead of electricity) and so his adventure goes...
Pretty good show. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Gods, I can't wait for NaNo to be over," sighs the writer the literal day before NaNo even begins. It is unlikely she will survive the month.

+ Writing! For the first time in almost a month! Only 200 words but y'know, it's something. I achieved something today. -confetti-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Somewhere between engaging in social activity all yesterday, returning to early mornings after the long weekend, and the excitement/terror of this coming Saturday, my energy levels are completely shot. :sleep:

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Started my next Let's Play. Heard nice things about this game enough to become intrigued by it.
I think you need to mess around with that one to get the "best" results, though.

From what I've heard, it involves editing the very code of the game itself...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I think you need to mess around with that one to get the "best" results, though.

From what I've heard, it involves editing the very code of the game itself...
That's interesting. I don't imagine it can be that complicated if it's something you're supposed to do.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That's interesting. I don't imagine it can be that complicated if it's something you're supposed to do.
It's probably part of the secret ending. I could be wrong though.

Play it normally first -- if you get the "good" storyline, then it might be time to look into what you've "missed" with a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
When I think about the fact that we could see 98% of the grass yesterday, only to have more than a foot of snow dumped on us overnight (and periodically throughout the day since), I could just laugh. And laugh.

And laugh. Because I guarantee there was someone here--someone who should be used to our ridiculously unpredictable weather by now--who really thought Winter had had its last gasp.

Oh, you precious little cinnamon rolls. :laugh:

That said, this winter was actually super mild compared to previous years. If there hadn't been so many thaws between snowfalls, we'd have had probably about five feet of the stuff. ._.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
When I think about the fact that we could see 98% of the grass yesterday, only to have more than a foot of snow dumped on us overnight (and periodically throughout the day since), I could just laugh. And laugh.

And laugh. Because I guarantee there was someone here--someone who should be used to our ridiculously unpredictable weather by now--who really thought Winter had had its last gasp.

Oh, you precious little cinnamon rolls. :laugh:

That said, this winter was actually super mild compared to previous years. If there hadn't been so many thaws between snowfalls, we'd have had probably about five feet of the stuff. ._.
April showers bring snow plowers.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Am I the only one who has that "friend" who bit@hes about how I (meaning myself) am a bad "friend?" Or a "friend" who doesn't make a effort to hang out? But the reality is they (the accuser) is just as bad if not worse than you are. We both suck at being "friends" but why am I getting the butt load of the bit@hing? Explain right now, because I want to hear your stupid explanation.

I'm on my manly period right now. You've been warned. >_>

Top Bottom