• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It always worries me when I pull off a hat trick like that. If my word count can be even half of what I did yesterday, I'd be happy--but I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have to struggle every step of the way. >.>

+On a not entirely unrelated note, my back hurts. x_x

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That feeling when you've watched a show across the past two years and now it's epic conclusion has left you with an empty void. :unsure:

(That show was "ClassicaLoid" by the way. An anime about classical musicians reborn into the modern day.)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Huh, hat trick two days in a row. How about that? ^^; Now to temper myself, because if I continue at that pace, burn-out is inevitable--and not something I handle well. :unsure:

+I hope I sleep like the dead tonight. Well, minus the not-breathing part. >.>

++Caramel rice cakes? Yes, please! :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So apparently there's an honest-to-god test to see if you're pretty and, since it's midnight and I'm bored, I was like "LOL Why not?" Not sure if I should be pleased or not...got 78% and they said stuff about good face shape and blah blah but apparently my nose is too wide, mouth is too small, and chin is too big. Which is funny because I don't see a problem with any part of my face. Except the spots that refuse to go away. Those can go burn.

+ Uuuugh, cleaning. Why does it never end?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So apparently there's an honest-to-god test to see if you're pretty and, since it's midnight and I'm bored, I was like "LOL Why not?" Not sure if I should be pleased or not...got 78% and they said stuff about good face shape and blah blah but apparently my nose is too wide, mouth is too small, and chin is too big. Which is funny because I don't see a problem with any part of my face. Except the spots that refuse to go away. Those can go burn.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I read a post saying that netflix is sabotaging their marvel shows because of Disney getting their own streaming service and I have to facepalm.

:mad::banghead::thumbsdown:

tenor.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

Of course I don’t mind coming over to my mom’s workplace to solve her boss’ PC problems, he pays me a small sum and you know how it is, I get to know the guy, maybe build some future working relationships.

But every time I go, I just can’t shake the feeling my mom’s female coworkers are constantly flirting with me. Don’t get me wrong, on one hand it feels good but on the other hand, my mom is there, goddammit. Awkward.

Aisen66

Warning added. Most of your content is either creepy, completely off topic, weird, or some combination of all three. This comment here is particularly creepy and I don't want to see any more of it.

meg why are you treating me like garbage im out of here man I,ll find another better devil may cry forum im not going to put up with you calling me creepy, find hell and die inside it meg!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

That's true. I'd feel incredible if I could hold a jar of bees. :thumbsup: That's not true; I'd be so scared of dropping it.

Thinking:
Still not sure how I feel about completely replicating a dead actor with CGI. :S On the one hand, it's really cool we can do that and I wonder what that means for video games in the future. On the other, that seems a little...well...kinda rude to the actor playing that character? Maybe I'm just being over sensitive about it.

+ XP I don't wanna drive out to Avondale. It's too far away. Uuuuugh.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I talk to a lot of Mexicans everyday at work. I hear their stories and what happens to them here in the US, what they have to go through, and I'm always reminded of how lucky I am for not having to go through all of the things they have when any of it could've just as easily happened to me. These are hard working people and most of them are honest enough but the rules are stacked in a way it's always an uphill climb for us and with the political climate everyone is scared to do anything involving the government, like filing paperwork or even calling for help, in fear of deportation, and we'd like to tell them that it's not going to happen to them but it seems disingenuous when it has happened to them and they are dealing with these issues everyday. I'm fortunate like that and I'm grateful to have someone take care of my status while I was still a kid.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
At this point, I think it's the waiting that is driving me most crazy. This has got to be the slowest countdown I've dealt with in a decade, at least. Then again, once I've hit the one week marker, it'll probably drop to a crawl.

Like a snail trying to cross a football field. :dead:

+Holy bot posts, Batman. O_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+Holy bot posts, Batman. O_O

Do you mean...Bot-man? -finger guns- :D

Thinking:
Why do so many Fortune players assume I need to be told how to use my deck? Newsflash: I am actually competent at this game and, if I'm hesitating, I'm trying to do the maths of if we can afford to lose this unit or not. Sometimes it's actually a terrible idea to throw our weakest ally at our strongest enemy. And, what-do-you-know, sometimes it's a terrible idea to use a low-health unit as defense. Trying to tell me what to do every two seconds and then complaining every time a unit is lost is just going to get me angry and make me not even try. At least I'm not the one who decided to play a healer but didn't heal us a single time the entire 30min we were playing. :cautious: That's your own d*** fault, dude-from-the-last-match.

Top Bottom