• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Not even a full two more days to go. I think I'll launch it at midnight on Friday. Not like I have a hope in hell of sleeping that night, anyway. :nailbiting:

No, but seriously...I think I can taste my heart. I hope it's strong, because it's been palpitating on and off for the past eight days. ._. Steady on, little blood-pumper. Don't quit on me, now.

+Yay, tacos!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
For Father Christmas sake WILL YOU JUST FINISH EATING ALREADY?! This child. I swear it takes him 20 minutes to eat a small pack of crisps, and another half an hour to eat a stupid bar. Like. I'm cranky because it's your nap time. NO you'll not have your yoghurt as well ya lil snotfaced punk.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
This episode makes the last of my first recording session. Hopefully I can record some more of it today.
Edit: I did in fact get to record more. Oh man. This game is good. Ended up playing for twice as long as I was originally going to for the night.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ready Player One is probably The movie of 2018 (or this decade). Anybody else seen it yet? Who else wants to yap with me about the easter eggs. I mean, alllll the easter eggs OMG I was dying throughout the whole movie it was just SO good. Spielberg's best work, I daresay.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I find it funny that most people will write an emotional "I love you" type scene and it's so super romantic and sweet and passionate...and then I get to one and the character's sobbing and, completely horrified, is just like "oh no, I love you". Yeah...way to confess to someone, hon. I'm sure they really appreciate the dread that you have entirely mired that line in. Maybe next time don't start with "oh no".

+ Pizza sounds so good.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'll give myself today, but I really hope I can get back into the writing frame of mind tomorrow. The last thing I want to do is deal with anymore of this stop and start nonsense I've been going through with The Spectrum Chronicles since...well, pretty much since they were started. >.>

+Oh, calculator. You make this whole ordeal more manageable.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, with so much anime to watch this season, plus my backlog I really am swamped. So little time in the day to do things. :dead:

Hmm...out of all the new shows that have aired this season. So far the first episode of "Megalo Box" has been the one that most took my breath away. It's a reimagining of the iconic boxing series "Tomorrow's Joe" manga/anime that turns 50 years old this year. Megalo Box is set in a dystopian future where boxing has basically turned into a blood sport only good for gambling on. The hero - J.D decides to take part in a newly unveiled international tournament in order to change his destiny of living in the slums as well as prove the true spirit of fighting. Gritty and full of cynicism, I'd definitely recommend people check it out. :thumbsup:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I find it funny that most people will write an emotional "I love you" type scene and it's so super romantic and sweet and passionate...and then I get to one and the character's sobbing and, completely horrified, is just like "oh no, I love you". Yeah...way to confess to someone, hon. I'm sure they really appreciate the dread that you have entirely mired that line in. Maybe next time don't start with "oh no".

ROFL! The underestimated importance of wording.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Really need to catch up on my word count. Guess this is what sprints are good for, because Apollo knows I'm not going to be able to do it all in one go, not after pretty much 48 hours of not writing. ._.

+Thank gods that's over with. I was worried I'd never get back to normal. Or, y'know, whatever passes for it. :unsure:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well at least once i think i seen familiar face from my past in this time been one of my old highschool teachers and that one been from ENG language but when i look into past i been twice ahead of what he teached us so instead i been source from what all class got the homework done lol

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Window fitting people turn up, put up the scaffolding only to tell us that the materials they need to get started haven't turned up and so they've just left and the work that needs doing has been put off until further notice.

GG people. :meh:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"If they can't take that weapon to t4 survival 60+ minutes, then it's trash in their book."

That's true... good thing I'm not interested in t4-60.

Last edited:
Top Bottom