• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, dang. Never seen you like this. o_O

Tbh, that's part of why I don't play a lot of PVP stuff and mainly stick to single player games. >_> It brings out the viciousness and takes away the playing for fun aspect of video games. And I'd usually rather have fun. But I just can't seem to focus on having fun when I'm playing against someone.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow
Well, salt and rage lurks aplenty in single player games as well. Devil May Cry and Souls games teach, LOL.

LOL True. Funnily enough, I find DMC therapeutic. Especially when I'm having a bad day. They're a great way to relieve stress/anger without...y'know, taking it out on other people. I haven't tried Dark Souls yet, just cuz I'm fairly certain I'll do terribly and end up grumpy. LOL

Thinking:
Way to get pulled into an infinite cycle of rarely having a free hand: acquire two cats, pet one where the other can see, the second cat will be jealous and insist upon being pet as well, pet the cat, the first cat will grow jealous and insist upon being pet as well, pet the cat, and then the second-- As you see, this cycle will continue infinitely. Or just until the cats tire of attention. Take joy in never having a free hand. One has stolen my foot as of this minute.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LOL True. Funnily enough, I find DMC therapeutic. Especially when I'm having a bad day. They're a great way to relieve stress/anger without...y'know, taking it out on other people.

True, have you ever trolled a Scarecrow?

34spm6f.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Foxtrot94 LOL! I love how it looks like it's throwing a tantrum after the fact. :laugh:

CT: On one hand, I'm really excited about the launch. On the other, I'm anxious--because of the launch, and because the closer I get to it, the closer I get to nearly 6 months of playing both mom and dad. x_x It's times like these I wish I had the Universal remote from Click.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
NO!!! My violin's E string broooke. X( Why!? Q_Q The pains of learning the violin. But, I'll go to the shop sometime today....>.> Then practices some more. Need to learn those open notes, man.

Also, I get my cat headphones tomorrow!! Woo.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh nice, even during the heat of battle my teammate managed to get a pretty cool screen of me melting a Meteor Goliath during its evolving process, LOL. It's supposed to be a roar of challenge but it really looks like he's screaming in pain while I'm flaming him, that's pretty sick.

F990D97AF2F38D301836800025CC3A2925B4CEC5

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Woohoo! Got my violin re strung and tuned. lol +_+ Very happy about that. Now I can start practicing again. Nya! And happy to have gotten my cat eat headphones. lel

ppjsMf9.jpg
A bit on the heavy side but are good. >.> Kinda sucks one of the LED lights don't work. @_@ Bleh. But, I'm enjoying them. Also managed to get some writing down. lol XD Hopefully I can keep it up. ;3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, FFN, I wish your alerts weren't so screwy. I thought they were on anon. I could have replied ages ago. What's going on with your site?

+ For Avo's sake, cats, I was bathing, not dying.

Aisen66

she looks good when she bathes and when she dies every night in bed the same and when she wakes up in the morning beautiful again

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tomorrow is the last episode of Dragon Ball Super... I have my emotions prepared and cups ready to collect my tears.

The DMC HD Collection changes things in DMC1... So in true nerd boy fashion I boycott this release. Boycott I say! :D

Also why didn't Capcom bring back the dragon attack from DMC1? Imagine DMC4 SE with that attack! Ooooooooh boy!

Meg

she looks good when she bathes and when she dies every night in bed the same and when she wakes up in the morning beautiful again
Warning added. Most of your content is either creepy, completely off topic, weird, or some combination of all three. This comment here is particularly creepy and I don't want to see any more of it.

Top Bottom