• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I feel like if you were to do another attempt at a DBZ live action movie, doing it from Trunk's perspective or Gohan etc rather than Goku's might be the way to go.

@Lain
I'm hoping they do get more focus in Whitaker's era. It would be a flip on tradition to see her reverred amongst them rather than being an outcast/enemy.

Plus i rather give the master a break and focus on the monk or the rani for a while.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I collected all the Power Rangers (season) box sets and I'm in the process of watching every single episode. That is like over 700 episodes of giant robot fighting, spandex butt kicking, and over exaggerated movement content. So In spirit of that venture, "Go Go Power Rangers!"

DDutchguy

DmC hype
On my way to bed causw it's ~2:20 am. Had a great New Year's Eve, a group of guys in my neighborhood bought Geeman fireworks and made 4 pallets full of the stuff for a massive show. It was really good, as close as a 10 for fireworks as you could get honestly!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wound up going over to hubby's friend's place to celebrate New Years. Had a bonfire despite it being -25 or lower, playing with dogs most of the night, and now I have a minor hang-over to show for my drinking efforts (because I'm a lightweight and have no desire to try and keep up with everyone else).

Happy 2018, everyone. Think I'm going to stay in my pajamas, snack, and probably sleep for the majority of the day. :sleep:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: "New year, new me; gonna be happy and positive and optimistic."
Email: "You have four (4) emails from FFN."
Me: "Sweet! It's paying off already."
Email: "LOL Yeah, one of them is this review."
Me: ".... -goes through the entire Kubler-Ross model, out of order, in about 20 secs and keeps crashing head first into denial- ...yeah, I'm gonna just go to bed and pretend it's a bad dream. Because this literally can't be anything other than a bad dream. Yeah. That's it. Haha, whooo, optimisism that life isn't real! -hides under her bed and never comes out-"

Top Bottom