• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lani

I was talking to sis about games we were looking forward to this year and I realize I only have the new God of War and Bloodstained. I'd add FF7 remake but I'm getting the feeling it wont release till 2019.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'll take two games over none
That still leaves me feeling pretty down though.

I've got a game that keeps me busy anyway.

On top of that, my unfinished titles are enough to get me by whenever I'm bored enough to go back to them.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
*Takes a bath*

Me: Hmm...maybe I should finish that novel I started awhile back. Its not fantastic, but I'll at least have a clear conscious going onto another book.

*starts reading, reaches for my water glass but accidentally grabs glass of white wine the wife left sitting by the tub. Spits it back into the cup because I hate wine*

*Wife walks in, sees me reading a romance novel in the tub drinking wine.*

Wife: omg, your such a housewife.

:'(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, that's awkward. I didn't think I'd get hit on there, of all places. :cautious: And ugh...he even used the line. Ironically, yes--I have heard it a lot; that exact one, from creepers just like you.

Makes me think those votes and comments on S&F were B.S. >.>

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ahhh yiss. The anime I've most been looking forward to in 2018 has arrived. <3

The Junji Ito Collection - as the title implies is a collection of Ito's many horror shorts put into anime form. So far it looks to be a two stories per episode setup. Can't wait for the eventual Tomie story to be adapted in the Collection.

Even the OP ("Writhing in Agony Blues") alone is full of awesomeness. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm gonna take a guess. "Did it hurt when you fell off the sky?"

Lol! If he'd used that one, I would've fallen out of my chair laughing. :laugh: Nah, the one he used after I said, "I wasn't expecting that" was the, "I find that hard to believe. You must hear it often" line. I mean, there's a good chance he really was just trying to pay me a compliment, but on Wattpad it just comes off weird. ._.

+Goddamn it, I shouldn't be hearing Luca Changretta when I think of Reeves. Reeves' rasp isn't that exaggerated. Curse my weird affinity for archetypal gangsters... :blush:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This chapstick smells like where thin mints go to die...and not in a good way.

+ Hey, original fics? Why y'all gotta gang up on me now? Halfway through posting DoV whilst I need to get Blackout done? Why you gotta be that way, huh?

Lani

Okay so I went back to FF15 even though I said I was done and it has been beaten. I feel this game could have used another year to finalize story details and pacing. Alot of the early chapters there is barely any plot and plenty of fetch quest crap and the latter half is random plot points just thrown at you and some are never explained. I liked adult Noctis though, hes hot even though he doesnt look anything like his younger self lmao

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
A quick sketch of my character from Final Fantasy 14. >.> It took a while. @_@ Hands are hard to draw. lol x.x

xypNYTL.jpg

Top Bottom