• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We got home from the store at the same time as my neighbor and she yells to me "WHY DO ALL THE BOOKS HAVE TO END IN SMUT NOWADAYS?!" and then walked into her house, and honestly? Mood.

+ It turns out the only person in my family who celebrates Christmas is mum...well...I guess that explains why we're all buying presents still...I was beginning to wonder....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My neighbor tried to take an oven down the stairwell and put a massive hole in the wall and nearly killed themselves in the process it sounds like. Like, why don't people ask for help? I'd take it down for you myself if you'd knocked. Then we wouldn't need a plasterer and you wouldn't need a leg cast.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Hoooollyyyy s***... I cannot believe that happened.

Story time folks

A buddy and I stopped by a starbucks after work today to grab a little afternoon pickup (and something for wifey). We waited in line for about 5 minutes before the person in front got to the barista, she had a to-go mug with a giant white ampersand on the side, and she looked right at her and said "Excuse me... What is this?"

I freaking died. She said it with such wonder, like she had just discovered an ancient hiroglyph. I've never heard that asked seriously before. The barista even gave her a two minute answer on it, I was already dead by the time we got to order. I will never forget that. I didn't want to be mean about it, but it really shifted the knowledge bar for me

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
1. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your gifts and eat lots of X-mas food.

2. I've been here 7 years? My God... I have no life. :eek: But you know how every forum has that individual or individuals (whether liked or hated) who have been there so long that they litterly are a pillar within that community? Well I have joined that patheon folks.
If "Sparda's Rejected Son" isn't synonymous with DMC.org then you haven't been here long enough or I haven't made a impact on you. Two blasphemous notions in and of themselves. (Ok I will stop stroking my ego now.) :blush:

3. Finally! The Super Sonic(s) DLC has dropped for Sonic Forces. Grab it now folks while it is free because Modern Super Sonic is "OP as fu@k." :cool:

4. And one more time for good measure, Merry Christmas DMC.org! :D

berto

I Saw the Devil

Ugh...
This is not confirmation, god damn it! It's a reference to general game difficulty. This whole DMC5 confirmation has gotten people stupid. They're seeing signs where there are none. Itsuno can't sneeze in any general direction without people insisting it's confirmation.

PS:
DMC joke on the official E3 page. I'd say don't read too much into it but looking at the comments what would that accomplish? There is also one by Mr. Langon from a few hours ago.

aoshi

I jus watched street fighter assassins fist and it was amazing. I had the chance to watch it earlier but wa not interested but now that i watched it , i found it really good.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The stress is ruining my youthful good looks.
bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

You should've done what I did. Getting by on my good looks.

Top Bottom