• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think I've become bitter about Kingdom heart's story which is funny because back when i was 16 i dug the hell out of KH2.

Now I'm more excited for Toy story in kh3 than whatever the heck xemnas is talking about.

So ive been thinking about why that is and more importantly how not to be bitter about a series that dissapointed you.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Why does anyone even bother playing multiplayer shooters? They always come down to who sees who first, because they never give players enough health for an actual fight to happen, so why bother?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Back from visiting the in-laws. By the gods, are the holidays ever exhausting. x_x

Don't get me wrong; we had a fairly good time, and got more than any of us ever wanted in gifts (seriously, the Amazon gift card would've been more than enough for me), but there were times when my internal screaming looked a little bit like this:

Now to get everything squared away, and try to ease back into the usual routine.

+Yay, dog-sitting tomorrow! :woot:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Shadow can you recomend a good "soul dealer?" Ebay isn't a good place to find soul traders, they just wanted my money... Or my butt... :bored:

So I'm back at work... God so many ugly people... (Sees that one cute girl) "Hey baby have you heard about Pluto?" :cautious:

Edit: @berto How do you think I got the job? "Come on son!"

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Xmas is so much better in the sticks. The more hyped up people get in the family, the more it all goes to hell after a few drinks. Then the disappointment hits and they all turn on each other.

And there's always that one person who knows someone who died on Xmas and is determined to be miserable about it on the day, year after year.

Ever since we moved down here away from all that, Xmas has been so relaxed and enjoyable. Hell, I'd even go hang out in a church on Xmas, I have done, just for.... I don't know. Peace? People being nice to each other? Something other than watching TV and eating?

But I still get that weird feeling ...isn't someone supposed to be showing themselves up and acting like an idiot by now? And nobody is. It's strange.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This is why we don't have a dog of our own. Why get one, when we've got two on loan?

26000890_10155609069023500_4049475256543302406_n.jpg

26001147_10155609510233500_4130401774949963347_n.jpg

Separated for most of the two and a half hours they spent in the house together, since he's an overly-friendly, unfixed male, and she's a fixed...well, bitch, not to put too fine a point on it, lol. Both are great for cuddles, though. :inlove:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That bottom one looks so much like my dog when I was a kid I can hardly believe it. Maybe I still have a pic of her somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Because I'm bored and can't sleep, I looked up my zodiac birth chart for a laugh and:

They are impishly immoral.

-dies laughing- It's true, though. Why you gotta call me out like this, huh?

+ I have that dumb "full of crows" meme stuck in my head and it's really annoying. So catchy. So nagging. -hums along-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That bottom one looks so much like my dog when I was a kid I can hardly believe it. Maybe I still have a pic of her somewhere.

She's a Pitbull, Chocolate Lab, and Boston Terrier mix. ^^ If you find the pic of your dog, I'd definitely be interested in seeing. (Knows one other dog that looked very similar, only he had a lot of black on him).

CT: Definitely going slow with this for now. S&F doesn't require much in the way of alterations, but AG will take a more delicate, patient hand to convert it to a sort of "life in review" story. :unsure:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I only found one pic and it's not a great angle, she doesn't look much like your photo. But from the top she looked exactly like that one, so much I was like "hey, that's my dog" when I saw it, exact same colors and face. I thought she was a total mutt and kinda unique but I guess even mutts have doppelangers lol.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My housemates keep trying to get me to treat them to a curry for my upcoming birthday and I'm just having 'nam flashbacks to the last time we did that and all nearly died from food poisoning. :dead:

@Lain
If the doctor ever had a brother, it be funny if they called him the bachelor.

it'd be less on the nose as the master:sleep::sneaky::wink:
I actually wouldn't mind more Time Lords as singular reoccurring characters rather than just lumping 99% of them together as a vaguely threatening force.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This is going to be tricky. :unsure: I'm surprised by how much of this material is actually good quality--and coming from me (coming from any writer regarding their own work), that counts for something--so I'll need to use a delicate touch when modifying it.

Still, since I'm not fully decided on how this will be executed--past events being viewed, or being recounted in Forneus's voice--I've got time to sort it out.

+My lower back hates me. Why does my lower back hate me? Maybe from sleeping on an air mattress for a week straight?

Top Bottom