• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Someone just slapped a like on an old comment I made in a theory thread regarding how Vergil ended up with a son. Well, I scrolled down and somehow the topic of Vergil's ass came up between outoftheblue and Viper and, well, Foxtrot94 posts a pic and as I scroll down I see the likes there and... Well, here's the basic effect of what I saw and why I laughed:
Likes.png
Yeah, I cropped stuff but that's just so you'd get the effect.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I am closer to 30 now... Oh God somebody make time stop!
When I turned 30 I thought bad things were going to happen. There were so many eerie things that were just so ominous around me just before my birthday. The neighbors had a banner that said “happy birthday” out in front of their house, and it sure as hell wasn’t for me, I went to the store on foot to buy something to drink and and some of those paper letters you use for party decorations flew in front of me at the empty parking lot, it was 2 pieces together, it said “30,” and if that wasn’t enough as soon as turned the tv on Logan’s Run started playing.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Back to early mornings. :dead: On the plus side, getting up early always seems to do better for my writing. Didn't get a lot done, but added more to a scene and closed it up. Apparently this is the time of day before I start with the overthinking.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As much as I may not necessarily like working, going back to it has caused me to regularly start getting up in the mornings and just generally be active. Whereas during that six month long recovery period, I was practically dead to the world. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I thought having two cats would mean more opportunities for cuddling...turns out it just means I'm surrounded by cats who want to lay on my knees all the time.

+ Rain you coward. -shakes fist at the sky-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
When I turned 30 I thought bad things were going to happen. There were so many eerie things that were just so ominous around me just before my birthday. The neighbors had a banner that said “happy birthday” out in front of their house, and it sure as hell wasn’t for me, I went to the store on foot to buy something to drink and and some of those paper letters you use for party decorations flew in front of me at the empty parking lot, it was 2 pieces together, it said “30,” and if that wasn’t enough as soon as turned the tv on Logan’s Run started playing.

giphy.gif

First thing that came to my mind after I read your post.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@berto This guy gets it. :thumbsup:

I am going to buy the expensive version of Dragon Ball Fighter Z but I'm far more excited about Xenoverse 2's 6th DLC. I want to know what it contains and when I can get my nerdy hands on it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Can this show stop with the mind ****ery for two seconds? I...I just...what the hell is happening? :dead:

+ *Crosses fingers* Now we might be getting somewhere with these alterations. Still, better go slow and steady... So glad literary surgery isn't as complex as literal surgery, because if it were, I'd have killed something by now. x_x

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm wondering what's in the water over in Florida

"Florida Man attacks nephew over undercooked noodles"
"Florida Man calls 911 to check on his tax return"
"Florida Man accidentally butt-dials 911 while cooking meth with his mom"
"Florida Man removes facial tattoos with welding grinder"
"Florida Man holds up Domino's delivery man over pizza and wings"

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm wondering what's in the water over in Florida
"Florida Man removes facial tattoos with welding grinder"

This one wins the "WTF" award for the day. :facepalm:

CT: I have half a mind to say "**** it" to the long list of chores I have to do today. It isn't as though I spent half the week getting all this **** done just to have someone else 1) Keep messing up what I've just cleaned, and 2) had an extra (time consuming) task dumped on me alongside everything else. :meh:

Gods, I'm cranky this morning.

Top Bottom