• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Apparently I’ve been here 6 years now. Frankly, even with all the drama we’ve had over the years this is easily the best forum I’ve ever been a part of. Now, if we could just get that new DMC game that’s on everyone’s wishlist I’d be a lot happier.

I just logged in and saw myself becoming a 'Skilled Devil Hunter' as well. 6 years! 6 freaking years!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Does it count as sleeping in when I didn't sleep the majority of the night, and only fully lost consciousness around 7 this morning?

You and @Shadow kinda worry me. I always see so many posts from you about how you stay up late, don't get proper sleep, and just write, write, write and write some more.

I seriously think you need to take a break from whatever it is that is stressing you out so much.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I watched the live action Death Note and I couldn't help but think "Out of all the manga/anime to put into live action, you didn't go with Monster that Del Toro is itching to make?"

Seriously, some studio somewhere needs to take Del Toro up on that. It would be amazing. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You and @Shadow kinda worry me. I always see so many posts from you about how you stay up late, don't get proper sleep, and just write, write, write and write some more.

I seriously think you need to take a break from whatever it is that is stressing you out so much.

That's the thing, though; I haven't been staying up late working. xD In the past week, my ol' buddy insomnia has come to collect--and I think it's because, aside from two external factors I have no control over, I haven't been working at all. When I was, there was a sense of satisfaction to be had, and I'd at least get a semi-decent sleep. Without it, my mind is overly restless. ^^;

I'll try to take it easy though, in the meantime. I think I've just got myself psyched for the endgame. And thanks for the concern; I appreciate it. ^^

Edit: Buddy, not body. Good gods, this is what sleeplessness is doing to me. xD

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@berto @Pale Rider Happy 6 year anniversary to you both! ^^

Aww, Foxy. =) Tbh, lately I've actually been sleeping okay. I'm on a final draft and a deadline, so everything's kinda piled up. But I'm gonna take a break soon. =) The problem is, like Rebel, my insomnia's kinda a jerk sometimes. It's not really bothering me at this second, but, when it does, I just can't sleep no matter what I do. But I'm trying to relax and be chill and stuff. I appreciate the concern, though. Apparently I've been worrying a lot of people lately (sorry), so I'm already planning out some vacations. Gonna get some rest soon.

Thinking:
Need to get a game and a new headset for the Halloween stream...hmm....

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Recently I feel like the Sonic fanbase is trying to compete with the mentally immature majority portion of the DMC fanbase for the "most childish arrogant fanbase" award.
This is also spreading to other games that are just trying to make an honest buck.

I lost my #### when I saw the comment section for a game I was looking forward to the other day.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That face when you've had a stressful day but you sit down with a cup of coffee and feel true bliss.

tumblr_oqfn4kLHJQ1rj3oeao3_540.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty Congrats on finishing your book.

Thanks, but it's not technically done yet. ^^; I still need to go through the proof copies, and I guarantee I'll find a typo here or a word omission there, or any number of issues that might be more apparent in book form. xD But it's definitely getting close, so score on that front. ^^

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Wife came home with a hundred different pumpkin spice things. I'm not big on pumpkin spice, I only need 1 and I'm good for the season, but she absolutely loves the fall so the house is particularly festive this month.

I feel weird about eating pumpkin. Its like a squash melon we decided one day was edible.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wife came home with a hundred different pumpkin spice things. I'm not big on pumpkin spice, I only need 1 and I'm good for the season, but she absolutely loves the fall so the house is particularly festive this month.

I feel weird about eating pumpkin. Its like a squash melon we decided one day was edible.

I like the baked goods more than the drinks myself, so I can appreciate how overwhelming it would be to have a house filled with it. ^^; (She said, while enjoying the smell of pumpkin-scented wax filling the air).

CT: I might be getting a tad out of hand, what with this, "checking the tracking number every hour" thing... :cautious:

But they're coming today, so I don't care! :woot:

+By the gods, it's so nice to actually get a semi-decent night's sleep again. Now if we could keep that going for the remainder of the month, that'd be great. ^^

Top Bottom