• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Page numbers, why you no format properly?! :mad:

Gods! No matter how many "Step-by-step" instructions I follow, I can't get it right.

*Deep breath* Okay, let's try this again...

Edit: YES! By the powers of fluke, I've solved the problem. :woot: Fingers crossed I don't come across any other formatting issues to rip my hair out over. (From flipping through though, it looks like I'm good on that front).

+How the heck are those tabs supposed to be here by today if they haven't even shipped yet? o_OAmazon, you're drunk.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If you had no idea of who made Yu Gi Oh and played Duel Links, with how consumer friendly it is, you'd never guess it's Konami.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, so they did arrive today. Amazon is still drunk though, since it didn't state they'd officially been shipped. :cautious:

+I think I'm finally coming down. Good; should have no problem sleeping tonight, then.

...Er, to clarify, coming down from an excited high, not a drug-induced one. ^^;

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The weather's so nice right now. We can have all the doors and windows open and get rid of the cat smell and everything smells nice and fresh and clean without melting us all in a horrific burning death. The cats also like the birds.

+ At least that burn's healing up.
++ Why is the OTC version of my prescription cheaper than the pharmacy's version? -shakes head-

Top Bottom