• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

Another weekend comes to an end. I wonder why the forums keep changing to a version thats inaccessible to me. I have already communicated this to the staff in "Ask the staff anything" thread. Well, whenever its working for me , I guess you will see me posting here.:thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I love how things I no longer need are being delivered today. Well, at least I'll have a crap ton of index tabs for the next two novels. :laugh: Probably the prequels, too.

+NaNo doth approaches; I'm probably not participating this year, but to everyone who is--best of luck! :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Tiiiiiiiis the season to wear five layers and adamantly insist its cold in spite of the annual end-of-October heat wave because it's fall and fall is supposed to be cold. D'YOU HEAR ME, WEATHER GODS?! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HOT RIGHT NOW!

+ "Shipping in October". Um...are you sure? Because you marked the other one "late October" and idk how much later in the month you can get and still have it arrive in October. :| I'd like to know if I need to keep reserving this cash or if I can use it to finally get a new bra, shipping company.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow You, too? O_O Gods, the weather seems to be broken everywhere. (My solace is that we're not dealing with hurricanes like everyone else seems to be. Stay safe, all).

CT: Really not much left to do, now. Finish up those line edits, take a break, go back to make sure I didn't create more errors whilst editing (because it always happens), then that'll be it. Well, still the cover, but yeah.

+Game, or show? Hmm...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Split my lip cleaning at home...which wouldn't have happened if I'd been at my job, which is also cleaning (but my ride wouldn't come pick me up for whatever reason)...and can't go get it a stitch because I don't have money for that...hmm.... :unsure: ...talking feels weird right now.... -kinda looks like she was in a fight-

Top Bottom