• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's been probably four years or more since someone asked me if my username (not this one; my other one) was inspired by the band, Firewind. I'd never heard of them, so that was a definite, though intrigued, "No".

I don't know why it took me this long to look them up (or if I in fact did before, and just forgot) but...well, I'm just not feeling them. It's funny, because I like a fair number of bands similar in musical technique and tone to them. Maybe that's the problem; there are those I still listen to, and those I feel myself drifting away from--and maybe Firewind reminds me too much of the latter group.

Pity.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty That makes sense. It becomes hard to understand what is "helicopter parenting" and what is "actual concern." (When you consider the spot-on track record of the parental figure, such lines aren't easy to draw) However thank you for your input. It will be pondered.

In other news. It feels great to be posting my story again. After many tedious revisions this story is ready to fly and be seen!...And possibly mocked... But damn it, it will be seen! :eek: Also when the hell is Toei releasing Kamen Rider Build's full theme? I NEED THAT SONG NOW. :bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
For the love of Apollo, ship already. All this waiting is making me super twitchy.

(And of course he's away on a field ex when I don't have work to distract myself with. Thank you, universal laws. It's been a pleasure)... >.<

+I should really get some of those little Post-It tabs... :unsure:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I was at work alone and the phone starts ringing. I pick it up but no one is on the other end. Suddenly one of the other phones starts ringing. I pick that one up but same again. Then a third one starts ringing...
Eventually it all stops, and I realised something....

None of these phones are even connected to anything. :eek:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So "Power Rangers Dino Force Brave" a Korean made sequel to "Beast-Battery Squadron Kyoryuger#" was made and it was short and entertaining. I'm glad I watched it.

#Kyoryuger was called "Power Rangers Dino Force" in South Korea.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Does it count as sleeping in when I didn't sleep the majority of the night, and only fully lost consciousness around 7 this morning?

+I wonder if I should add a Glossary? :unsure:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never liked hip hop or R&B. Knuckles's theme song from SA1 and SA2 are the only hip hop R&B type songs I'll listen to. The chorus is magical. Rock has always been my late night mistress.

So ok, Fans can hack and mod the hell out of the "Classic" Sonic video games yet... WHERE THE HELL IS Sonic The Hedgehog 1, 2, CD, 3 & Knuckles combined into one game/ROM/Hack thingy?! I want to be able to chase Eggman from Green Hill Zone all the way to The DoomsDay Zone in one, single swoop. Throw in the Hyper Forms and maybe "Rosie the Rascal" and I will die a happy nerd. :bored:

Top Bottom