• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Been waiting two weeks for the weather to improve so I can test out some new diving gear and apparently the water in the area is now infested with Portuguese Man O War jellyfish. I don't care, I'm going out tomorrow. :whistle:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm really liking this Jenna Moreci chick; so much snark. :laugh: On a side note, this authortuber kick is starting to get out of hand... ._.

+This restlessness is great for being productive, but what do you do when you've filled your quota and run out of productive pastimes? Well, I guess there is kiddo's room to still sort through... :unsure:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That face when you click on a trailer for "The Shape of Water" expecting the dark and gritty crime thriller by Andrea Camilleri...only for it to be a Guillermo del Toro movie. :bored:

Viper

Premium
Mcdonalds has a lot of delicious stuff, their pancakes are not one of them. I guess they'd be okay if the chocolate syrup didn't taste like back in the factory a worker tripped and dumped way too much sugar in it. At least their coffee tastes great.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So... I found a site that contains a VAST majority of Dragon Ball/Z/GT/ and Kai's Japanese and English music. That includes the video games as well. I MAY NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE AGAIN. :eek:

(Although... Where is the Super Music?) :bored:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Rurouni Kenshin, the Hokkaido Arc has just begun.
c9ea6040d2634363aa8e2fa256124220.jpg

Oh, it is a good time to be alive!!
I used to read RoKen back in Highschool and it was one of my favorite mangas. I couldn't care less for the anime but the manga was one of my favorite back in the day.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think once I'm done this book, I'm going to take a little break from reading. Feels like I'm trying to juggle too much lately, and no matter how much I enjoy reading, I've been dragging my heels getting through however many books I've read this past month. >.>

+These had better just be allergies. If it is a cold, it better die in the next few days. Don't have time to get sick. x_x

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rurouni Kenshin, the Hokkaido Arc has just begun.
c9ea6040d2634363aa8e2fa256124220.jpg

Oh, it is a good time to be alive!!
I used to read RoKen back in Highschool and it was one of my favorite mangas. I couldn't care less for the anime but the manga was one of my favorite back in the day.

Hold the phone! What is this? Is this a continuation of a brilliant Manga? I must know!

I must admit my days off were enjoyable. Still doesn't mean going back to work delights me. I want another day off!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hold the phone! What is this? Is this a continuation of a brilliant Manga? I must know!
Yes, it is. There were several stand alone issues, like the story of how Shishio bought his ship and an abridged version of the Kyoto arc, but this is, indeed, a new arc 8 years after the battle in Kyoto.

Kenshin and Kaworu are married, he's given his sword to Yahiko, they have their son and also a few new students who are live in apprentices of the Kamiya style, two of which were old members of Shishio's army, and one even inherited the Mugenjin, Shishio's sword. After a certain incident Kaworu finds out a certain someone is in Hokaido and both her and Kenshin head out that way, not knowing that a certain wolf is on his way there, too.

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
At the bus stop, I meet three ladies. Two of them ask me questions about the timing, the third one just smiles and looks at me almost the whole time.

That freaked me out a bit.
I think she has a crush on you, when a young woman appears happy and keeps staring, that commonly means "I really like you, but hell do I know how to approach you".

Top Bottom