• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think she has a crush on you, when a young woman appears happy and keeps staring, that commonly means "I really like you, but hell do I know how to approach you".

And when it's an older woman doing it? XD

----------

Ok ok, I've been hard on Heller in the past, but, although I still prefer Mercer over him, it makes sense that Heller managed to beat him. They have the same powers but he's a trained soldier (and was pretty tough even before he got infected, he did fend off a Brawler with nothing but a knife) whereas Mercer was just a scientist.

2194084-heller_before_consuming_alex.png

Skagewid

I wanna die... I can't bear university, it's impossible overcome exams, also those easy.
I'm studying for another exam tomorrow and i think to not overcome it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

If you don't vaccinate your children, you don't deserve to be allowed to keep them. It's abuse, in my view, to deny a child the right to avoid dangerous and even life threatening diseases.

Goes without saying that there are some who for medical reasons cannot be vaccinated, but those who can, should.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, it is. There were several stand alone issues, like the story of how Shishio bought his ship and an abridged version of the Kyoto arc, but this is, indeed, a new arc 8 years after the battle in Kyoto.

Kenshin and Kaworu are married, he's given his sword to Yahiko, they have their son and also a few new students who are live in apprentices of the Kamiya style, two of which were old members of Shishio's army, and one even inherited the Mugenjin, Shishio's sword. After a certain incident Kaworu finds out a certain someone is in Hokaido and both her and Kenshin head out that way, not knowing that a certain wolf is on his way there, too.

(School girl squeal! :eek:)
Where can I consume this greatness and draw in Kenshin's beautiful hair?....
You didn't read that part. :bored:

OmG Shadow is playable in Sonic Forces! :eek: This news has made me rock hard folks. R.O.C.K. H.A.R.D. :wink:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been writing a lot of flash fiction lately and it has been a great help with my writer's block. lol Hopefully I'll be able to write something longer in the future. Also, I still need to try and get in some violin practice. I hope to take a few classes in the future.

And Assassin's Creed Syndicate is sooo much fun! I love it a lot.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
When you're in the public bathroom and trying to keep your "toots" on the down low. :cautious:
Then someone enters the throne next to you and BOOM! :eek:Basically giving a big fu@k you to discretion. :bored: Well I can play that game too! :eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL Oh no, don't look sad! Rosie's 4 months old and just latched on to mum. Mum ended up naming her (Lady Roslyn Wigglesworth) and Rosie prefers to sleep beside her and comes when mum calls. So I think Rosie's just kinda become mum's cat. Which is probably good because we had to take the puppy back to the shelter.

Awww. I'm glad she's got Rosie, but sorry to hear the dog didn't work out. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Awww. I'm glad she's got Rosie, but sorry to hear the dog didn't work out. :(

We are, too. On both counts. I'm really glad she and Rosie are getting along (I don't think she ever thought she'd be getting a kitten LOL) but we're both really sad about Amal. She was a really good dog, just too big and too energetic for mum to handle. If anyone here's in the Phoenix area and wants a really friendly, lovable lab-mix, I definitely recommend her. She's a good baby. Provided someone hasn't adopted her first, I guess.

Top Bottom