• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Been playing Yu Gi Oh Duel Links and... First a doubling gold event, then event after event that makes you get really good cards as free loot, crazy ass sales and discounts on paid content, now an event that doubles the duel rewards... Damn, Konami. Dunno what's happening to you but keep it up.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
GUYS. Guysguysguysguysguysguys, LOOK.

hvnvp0.png

WITNESS ME

Another NaNo is done. :devil:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The truth is all the blessings I have were provided/thought up by my Mother. She is the reason I have any legs to stand on. No denying it. However at this time I just... No I can't type that. I shouldn't even think that. I'm sorry. :unsure:

Edit: I've had time to think about it and the fight was my fault. Had I not made that joke and expressed my gratitude in a different way none of this would be happening. It's my fault, not Mom's.

Last edited:

Lani

So I went back to Castlevania SotN and after some fumbling around managed to progress from where I was stuck at the chapel and beat the game in two days.I was having that much fun with it once I got the hang of the controls.I cant wait to play Bloodstained.:happy:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
You know Saint Seiya has nowhere to go when:
-The same story is told over and over with only few tweaks where and there.
- The same character has different personalities in each work.
-It is possible to distinguish between canon works or non canon because... there is no such thing there.
- It was about fighting and friendship, it's now about sexual fetishism.
-It's own creator hates it.
Sad part?I just went back now to the franchising and I found it now.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Man, work really dropped the ball today with lunch. They gave us these dried chips that look like pig ear dog treats, and they didn't even bother salting them. I guess that's what I get for trying to save money.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm...I saw another pair of badgers roaming around in front of my house last night.

I kinda feel bad for them and the foxes. Their homes have likely been disrupted by the construction work around here that's trying to turn the old country lanes into proper asphalt roads.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Now that "Shin Godzilla" is out on Blue-Ray I must say that the movie (with the Funi English Dub on) is better than I originally thought. I now understand why Japan threw so many awards at it. However "Shin Godzilla," the creature lacks a personality.

Getting over this will be hard. But it has to be done. Being a over emotional dude is a bit@h.

I need to get some sleep tonight. No compromise there.

I'm slacking in my writing! I declare, a boot to my own head. BAM!
Ouch.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm...there's a spider right next to my bed, but it's in such a tight nook that I can't extend my arm far enough to grab it. Ohhh, this is frustrating. :bored:

In other news, I'm on a bit of a Disney marathon at the moment. Snapping up all the titles that I missed out on growing up. This week's will be the "Lilo and Stich" series of movies. :thumbsup:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Izzy I misread "Disney Marathon" as "deep masturbation...." Made that paragraph 300 times more interesting. Just saying.

That pool slide was amazing! Highlight of my week.

Top Bottom