• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I really sometimes hate when anyone is calling onto mine phone by unknown or private number uts annoying but once had fear moment when i got to answer that and got some eng talking dude but he was actually not some scammer or well adv guy though ended disconnecting call after i got from him mine true name.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Joint hypermobility syndrome
Slight scoliosis
Reduced lung function
Oedema
Clinical depression
Insomnia

And now they want to add diabetes and sleep apnoea to the mix?

I say BRING IT ON!!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm half interested in the new season of once upon a time and not just because of a certain hottie i had a crush on in high school:cautious:.

PS. Where is my once upon a time in agrabah spin-off?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Saw this gif of Gamers! And now I have to watch since they play Guilty Gear! :woot:

giphy.gif

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Grr...why do people just toss their litter onto the beautiful country roads?

This ain't the city, no sweepers gonna come this far out. Of course I have to pick it up immediately since there are animals grazing nearby. :bored:

aoshi

Oh the lack of motivation is killing me. Nothing interests me these days. Unless a new Devil May Cry game is revealed.

I can't believe chester Bennington from Linkin Park is actually dead. I seem to find myself living in a dark age.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate the fact that my Mother is always right or close 2 the correct answer. It makes me feel as if I'm always choosing wrong. Although in truth, being completely honest, I am always choosing wrong. Anyway the point is, Mother is right and that kills me.
Thank God I have her. I would be fu@ked overwise.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
What Konami did to MGS is still bothering me. What Konami have done in general is bugging me. It's like being hungry and watching someone dump their ice cream in a bin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom