• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ra's sounds like a middle eastern name so I can't say but Falcone is pronounced like, Fal-co-neh. Gotta pronounce the 'e' like in... uhm... "meh" (LOL sorry, couldn't come up with a better example).

Lol, it's okay. The example works well. ^^ I had a feeling, given the origins of the names (what with them being Italian and all) but I wasn't sure, since the pronunciation of a lot of Italian surnames wind up altered when the families settle in elsewhere. ^^;

CT: I think this waiting game is slowly killing me. :dead:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So, if clementines are small oranges, would small lemons be lemontines? And if you eat them at a designated time would they be lemontimes?

Well how comes small oranges aren't called orangetines?

I feel like people don't do enough to figure out stuff like this. Oh no, they're too busy trying to find cures for diseases. Too busy trying to find answers out in space. Too busy with politics, and war. They forget all about what's really important...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a compliment. Take it as one. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't get a big head because of it. BE HUMBLE that somebody took notice of the hard work and effort you're putting into this. Don't look down on them for saying it. YOU INSPIRED THEM to do better.
Accept the compliment and condemn all else.

Also, copper works. Anything copper. I mean real copper. That's what I heard down the grapevine anyway. When hell breaks lose, just remember: copper works. It will buy you time.

If I win the lotto, I'm buying a jetplane.
Yes, just so I can fly over Antartica and **** off every government official in the world. But also for evidence sake. I'll even livestream it on youtube and facebook and twitch and whatever other media will allow it. But, y'know. Only if I win the lotto. רצון האל ייעשה

Somebody's gotta do it. I'm willing. Just saying.

People saying that Trump was sent by God are massively deluded. Have they never watched The Apprentice? The theme song says which side Trump is batting for. You can't worship God when you worship mammon, and let's face it, Trump is ALL about the money.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is that Hebrew letters above your avatar @Dante's Stalker ? That is so cool!

I am a little jealous not going to lie. (Life related)

Super Saiyan God Son Goku is returning to Dragon Ball Super! The red form not Super Saiyan Blue.

I wrote the last chapter of my original story today. Next is the editing process. May God have mercy on my soul. >_>

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Does anybody else feel kind of aggravated when in anime, a difficult situation would be easily avoidable if the characters weren't mysteriously suddenly unable to form complete sentences?

Character A wants an object and he's ready to fight for it, but said object is destroyed so he can't have it no matter what. Character B goes "Well, you see, the object you want is... Uhm, I mean, it's... See, the thing is that..." and A of course goes "Enough, prepare to fight!" and I inevitably can't help facepalming.
Come the heck on, stop hesitating and mumbling for no reason and talk! It's not hard to fill those useless pauses with a single word. Come on, writers. It's so annoying.

Top Bottom