• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
While the season finale for Doctor Who was okay at best, that cliffhanger made it all worth it.

"One day, I shall come back...yes, I shall come back."
And he did...after 51 years he finally did!!!

Now I can't wait until the Christmas Special. HYPE!!!! :eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Brain, relax; we can sort out the prologue for S&F tomorrow. Today we need to continue with AG, because childhood innocence, bonds, and life lessons need to be expanded upon. And for the gods' sakes, stop overthinking! It doesn't need to be a non-stop action-fest in order to keep people interested. 'Sides, all the action-y bits will be later on. Y'know, when Forneus isn't a precocious toddler. :whistle:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
An unexpected change of plans, but not unwelcome. ^^

+Hmm...I don't know if I should try to ensure that the dynamic between them (and the complexity inherent throughout) is tended to as I go, or if I can worry about expanding on it once I reach a certain point. :unsure:

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Little one still asleep.

Oh yes, small child. I shall teach you the ways of uber napping. You and the nap shall become one. Ten minutes is now pointless - you shall join me, your master, in experiencing the pure joy that is a 4 hour sleep in the middle of the day. Sure, you may not sleep tonight but then again it's purely a case of "not my child, not my problem". Followed by much lol'ing at my sister's expense.

So sleep, my teeny niece. Sleep and forget about everything else. Shhh....

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I learned today that originally the song "Arabian Nights" from Disney's Aladdin had the lyrics "Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face" which was changed in the home release due to accusations of discrimination.

Honestly, despite all the cries of being "politically correct", I actually prefer the censored version as I feel it has a better rhyming scheme and melody. :blush:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do I always insist on trying to do all of the things at once? :dead:

+Why do I get the feeling most people will find this boring? Meh, whatever. He's three; his life isn't going to get "exciting" until he enters the Reg. Force, anyway. On another note, I wonder if there's ever been a single novel that started out middle-grade and ended adult? Because I'm pretty sure that's where this is going. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Izzy I feel you, there. The same sort of thing is happening here (as they dig up and repave my neighbours' driveways). ._.

CT: Can't speak for the quality, but the workload seems to be going well, at least. ^^ Juggling isn't so bad once you get into a rhythm. Of course, said rhythm is going to be compromised for ten days starting next week, but meh. *Shrugs* Dog-watching is a fair trade off--especially that eighty-pound suck. :inlove: (I'm guessing; he might be heavier, lol).

+I...don't think we've established what we're having for dinner. O_O Please be take-out, please be take-out... :whistle:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know what to do with that fanfic now.
tenor.gif

What you really mean is
tumblr_m580p8zKCf1qk7wyq.gif

:meh: Is it bad that I don't care? I mean have you even read that thing? The spelling... the grammar... it hurts. It hurts me bad, man.

Also, whoo-hoo for fever induced hallucinations. Now instead of hallucinating about work, could I get one with Dante in it? Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee @.@

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm wondering if the next doctor would take a page of 4th doctor's book and just wander around a bit.

I wished that the 12th doctor got to meet captain jack. the trap steet in "face the raven" is something that would made a great torchwood episode.

Top Bottom