• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

I crippled my controller playing DMC 4. However controller works fine for stealthy games like Last of us. Gotta buy a new controller. Where you at Capcom? Hit me up with a new DMC and can the reboot. I had so much fun playing DMC 4 and DMC 4 SE. Please continue the original series.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't wake up feeling sick. Yes! :D However emotionally I am destroyed. Like broken and grade A "sad sack" material right now.
:banghead:

And to make matters worse I agreed to help someone even thou they are using me. (They are fully aware of this fact and asked anyway) Karma. That's what I get for being a bad person this last month. Funk! :mad:

Yes "funk." :bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Cringing so badly right now.

So. Much. Superfluous. Exposition. :facepalm: What was I thinking? :blush:

+Just a few more days, and then kiddo will be on Summer vacation. Not gonna lie; I'm pretty stoked about how we're going to kick it off at the end of the week. ^^ We never do anything or go anywhere particularly exciting, so this is just what the doctor ordered.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's really no in-between when looking at older works. I cringe at some parts, and am impressed by others (well, more pleasantly surprised). Has four years really made so much of a difference? I just hope I don't plateau. :cautious:

+I cannot freaking wait for our day trip to Ottawa. Though I'm given to wonder how busy it'll be, considering Canada Day is only four days away... Hopefully we beat the tourist rush. :unsure:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Whut? That's not the blue ninja turtle and he's not eating eyeballs.
I'm wondering whether there's something wrong with this kids eyesight now.

I need a different pen to do them timesheets.

I've no idea how today is going to pan out. My plan is to go load a bucket or two full of sand at the beach (and spend at least an hour there since it's an hour's drive to get there). And then bring it home so the kids can put it in their little island tray. But hubby and kiddo also need to go to the doctor this morning, the child development lady is coming over sometime after noon, and the littlies are getting picked up early today because I have an interview scheduled at 3.30. This is the second interview and I'd rather NOT make the same mistake and bring the whole crew with me to it.
And then I still need to cook dinner somehow.
NO IDEA how I'm going to pull this off.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"It'll be alright. After all, musicals and miracles go hand in hand..."

I admit it, I shed a tear at that point. You ever see a film that just touches you on so many levels? Well I just saw a film that did it. "Anthem of the Heart" is easily one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. The plot centres around a young girl who due to trauma has "lost her words" and yet finds herself in a Community Outreach Project along with three other misfits and they all have to preform a musical together. Can a girl who can't even talk find her voice in time? After all, in music it's not words that convey feelings but the heart...

It's an excellent film that tackles a lot of issues that really makes you feel good in the end. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. :thumbsup:
Fd7y8xMl.jpg

Viper

Premium
A poster I've been working on has tons of corrections, it's due today by 2 pm and my co-worker figured this would be the right time to cut out the samples, creating a lot of moderately loud, buzzing sound. Someone please kill me. T_T

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The first night the insomnia kicks back in is always the worst. My brain's like "you're exhausted, go to sleep" but I can't. The second I lay down, it's like nothing turns off. And I can't sleep anywhere other than my bed. Second night should be easier. I'll be too sleep deprived to care.

+ I've done a ridiculous amount of research into anesthesia for this fic. The friendly neighborhood NSA agent monitoring my computer must wonder why I'm so curious about ketamine and gunshot wounds. Don't worry, friendly neighborhood NSA agent, I just want this character to survive. This time.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Izzy Certainly sounds like an interesting premise. ^^ I'll have to check it out, provided I can find it (online or otherwise).

+I don't know how I'm pulling this off, but fingers crossed I can keep it going.

++I hope it comes today. ^^

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Izzy Certainly sounds like an interesting premise. ^^ I'll have to check it out, provided I can find it (online or otherwise).
I think the reason it touched me so much was because it dealt with a lot of issues I had in my youth and so I really sympathised with the main character so much. From being a struggling musician to unrequited love and even depression. It was a real feels trip.

That and it had an amazing soundtrack. :D

Top Bottom