• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Marvel and DC are the only ones that should reboot because they will never truly move forward. Its just half steps with easy outs.

But rebooting is a tricky thing. Your trying to find a new way of thinking for something from a different era. People get attached to stories regardless of the flaws behind it. Changing that however well intentioned would go awry at somepoint.

You could always win them back but people are more divided today, less willing to look at the bigger picture or willing to understand each other.

Plus unless you truly understand what went wrong the first time your not gonna make a difference. Slapping a 4 on Kingdom Hearts Coded wouldnt change most people's minds about it. Its problems were other things.

I think we should just learned to accept things for what they are rather than focusing in what we could have had.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank gods that's over with. :dead:

+ Sometimes I really wish I could convince myself to live off of fruits and vegetables. Then I get over it and have chocolate.

++Bring on Friday! :woot:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lego Batman is a superb movie. Robin is adorable, Batman is lovable, and Condiment King! :eek:

Well, I got my hopes up, way to up in fact and now they have crashed into the ground. Caught on fire, spat upon by a disgruntle old man, touched by a strange Priest, and, and, AND pooped upon by the stray possum that travels these tough streets.

In other news, still lazy! :D

aoshi

I need to find a lot more motivating subjects besides movies and video-games. My family is hell bent on me following christianity is a wise choice but i don't find it motivating me or drive me with my career life. Video-games have become a thing of the past now.Oh life, where are you taking me?:dead:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of a ninja gaiden spinoff focusing on Ryu's dad when he was young. It should be called "tales of jo" and its a remake of the original SNES trilogy. In those games Ryu's dad was either translated as jo or ken so you could have ken as jo's dad.

Top Bottom