• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Skagewid

Me: "I'd like a mosquito repellent, thank you."
Pharmacist: "For adults?"

Ok Fox, you do look like a 16 years old after all.

Me: "Yeah for adults. And something for headaches."
Pharmacist: "Also for adults?"

Oh for **** sake.
Remember to the game room?
We enter quietly, i go inside and stop you saying: "Are you 18 years old?"

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
That moment when you find out there were a lot more historical accuracies present in one of your fandoms than you previously believed. To think, Kenshin and Shingen really did have annual standoffs like that at Kawanakajima. :laugh:
Not only that, but they even engaged in actual combat with each other on one of those occasions. The Sengoku period was a wicked time :ninja:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It might be over 122 F Tuesday...which is hotter than it's ever been in this part of AZ. And the Republicans say Global Warming isn't a thing that's happening. :shifty: Gods I want to move out of this horrible place.

+ One more friend I've converted to a Batman fan with the power of Edward Nygma. :devil: -ebil laughs- Good...good...let the Batman fandom consume your soul....

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"vagina nebula" lol that well never get old.

I have a crush on Bilquis now:blush::facepalm::shifty:
sub-buzz-9029-1490571043-4.jpg

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Well, it's pretty much confirmed that my money officially belongs to W Omega Force. It was never really mine to begin with. My bank is holding it for them, I'm keeping it in my wallet for them, and a dedicated portion of it is to continue my existence to ensure my money will still go to them in the future. My soul has been bought, and DW9 is the bill of sale.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
All this talk about the Sengoku period and the mention of Omega Force has got me excited! Maybe after work I should pop in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and tear through the battlefield with Kyubi...?

Critic: "You need to write the next chapter."

Me: "But... Kyubi!"
I'm more of a Zhou Tai guy myself. 360° clear with invulnerability during EX attacks? Yes pleeeease.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son @Xeroxis Tch, peasants. Sengoku Basara ftw! :wink: (Kidding! Please don't lynch me...)

CT: Why? Why didn't I at least put together a general diagram of the Spectrum? :facepalm: Okay, so leaving some things ambiguous is fine, especially considering it's supposed to have that confusing, topsy-turvy feel. But it would have been a big help to have at least taken into consideration how many levels and sub-levels there are, along with how many branches per level. Because now, I have no idea where so-and-so's quarters are supposed to be. >.> Real smooth, Rebel.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Xeroxis

Oh you mean DW's Sephiroth? He is a fun character to play as no doubt. But Kunoichi's Musou is just hands down the best. Let that bad boy rip in Gauntlet Mode and "giggity-goo all the way home." If only Sun Wukong and Himiko weren't nerfed/changed. >_>

@Rebel Dynasty

I've seen the first half of the Anime and never played the games. I started with Samurai Warriors 2 and that began my decent into Sekigahara! And Nene. Nene is life, wifu, and everything. :bored:

Viper

Premium
I can't get out of my head how I'd totally play the hell out of DMC: Orb Crush.
Devil arms as power-ups. Quick connecting of long chains to build up style meter. Race against time to bring humans to safety. etc, etc...

Top Bottom